Hypocrite

Hey everyone! Extremely sorry for the super late update, but I had errands to run until dawn, and also because Wattpad was down early in the morning, for my laptop. I'm not sure if anyone of you guys got affected too. 

I hope you understand 😊 and without wasting any more time, here is

 "Chapter 8: Hypocrite"

____________________________________________________________

At Tok Aba's home

"So, you saying that Boboiboy is your son? The Admiral's son?" Gopal with wide eyes, kept staring back at Boboiboy and Amato.

"Yes. Is there a problem?" Amato casually replied, without a worry in his tone.

"Why didn't you tell us about this, Boboiboy?" Yaya questioned her friend's trust. Does Boboiboy not trust them with this information?

"Didn't you say your father was an ambassador?" Fang turned to Boboiboy, with a face full of confusion.

"Ya lor, so you knew about power spheras long before Ochobot, but you didn't bother sharing the information with us?"

Questions from Yaya, Ying, Gopal and Fang just kept rushing in, consecutively without fail, not giving Boboiboy a chance to even answer them. Tok Aba, Amato and Mechabot just laughed at the teens in front of them, as if there was a free show for them to watch.

Boboiboy looked over Fang's shoulder, he mouthed 'Help me please,' to Amato. There were just too many questions for him to answer, and with his friends all around him, he barely had any room to breathe or even escape.

"Amato, you should go help your son with that, it's your fault for keeping this a secret from them," Tok Aba nudged Amato. All he got in reply, was just a laugh and the shakes of his head.

"Biarlah dia berdikari,"

Boboiboy heard that. He frowned and rolled his eyes at Amato. Looks like he won't be getting out of this current situation.

At the corner of the room, there lies a yellow power sphera. He was looking dejected, after finding out about the whole family thing. It's just too big of a news to even process it all in a night. Does the commander even know about this? Who else knows about this? Why was he not told about this before? He was still in deep thoughts when a voice interrupted him, bring him back to reality.

"Hey, you must be Ochobot, I know we met before in the meeting room back in Laskar Station, but we still don't really know each other, do we?"

"Oh! Mechabot, I didn't see you there, um, yes, I'm Ochobot." The yellow power sphera, Ochobot, was snapped back to reality. His mind was blank but he still greeted Mechabot politely.

"I'm sorry to startle you, are you alright?" Mechabot showed his concern for the younger power sphera, scaring others was the last thing he wanted.

"I'm good, it's just that the information is too much for me to process right now," Ochobot turned to face the teens, who were still bombarding Boboiboy for answers. "I need some time to accept this new found knowledge about you, Admiral Amato and Boboiboy,"

"Hmmm, in the meantime, want to know some stories about Boboiboy as a baby? Or a toddler? Maybe before you even met him?" Mechabot playfully hinted, ready to spill the tea about the embarrassing moments of Boboiboy's childhood.

This somehow, raised Ochobot's mood as Mechabot began his story-telling session of the mischievous yet adorable boy in orange. Both Mechabot and Ochobot had a great laugh as well as an amazing bonding session with one another.