oct. 8 ♡︎

*i apologize for the late post!!!

'weirdest thing you do when you're alone'

well.......😏

JKJKJK I SWEAR

i'm not sure this is this is considered "weird" because i'm assuming that every person who has been home alone has done this at least once, but i yell and scream-talk to myself.

like instead of talking normally i kind of just yell or scream it out yk? or like i'll listen to music with it playing pretty loudly and i'll belt the lyrics, because otherwise i would never get the chance to.

for example yesterday i was home alone for about 3 hours. 1 hour of that was spent napping; 1/2 hour walking around my house (ig that could be concidered weird too but i like legit walk around my house for excerise lol); approx. 45 mins planning a lesson for religion; and the rest was spent either using the bathroom, on my phone, and learning japanese.

now while i was walking, i was singing my heart out to the song, hikari are (hq op3), and it was soo good. like it felt so good to be able to just let it all out.

now i highly recommend doing this, especially if you are alone like in a house or smth and you know you won't get kidnapped lol. but if you are in an apartment or smth like that, maybe take it to the pillow yk, or if anything just get out into the world and scream to your hearts content. yeah people might give ya dirty looks or you may become the topic at the dinner table in some households (which btw i think would be cool tbh), but also remember you're never going to see these people again, so why does it matter. the only ones who really matter are those who love and support you!!

anyways loves above all STAY SAFE <33