Y/N loved Shu the way he did.. She shared everything with him. To her Shu was a brother, a friend, a father, a mother, a teacher, a mentor, a family.. her everything..

TIME SKIP

As time passed to 2 years, Y/N came over the grief of her parents... She loved them, but never missed them... because Shu was always there with her... to hold her, to care for her, to enlighten her, to support her, to make her happy, to console her, to bring a smile on her face, to relief her, to love her.. She was always thankful to Shu for everything.. Shu knew her inside out and she knew about Shu in the same way. There was nothing to hide or be uncomfortable about...

They shared the perfect moments. Shu introduced her to his friends. Valt, Xander, Ken, Daigo, Wakiya, Rantaro, and others. They all loved her the same way as Shu, she was their favourite. They also knew that Shu was a bit more protective for Y/N.. So they never thought to hurt her or cross their limits. To them she was a sister.

They also bladed with each other. Y/N was also a good one at it. She learnt from Shu... Shu made her practice with him.... they worked on her stance, her launch, her power,etc. Shu was surprised to see her spirit for blading.. It made him feel happy from inside.. She was a good learner...

Y/N hated Lui, she had never battled him but she knew what he did to Shu. A whole scar on his eye.. His arrogant and rude behaviour was not too good.. She was also kind of scared of him.. (who isn't....I'm not...😜).

TIME SKIP TO THREE YEARS

Y/N'S POV:

"Y/N??" Shu asked while massaging my head that was laying on his lap.

"Yes Shu??" I asked while looking in his eyes.

"Do you like someone?I mean...do u have a crush?"He asked while smiling at me.

"No,Why?" I said.

"Really??You don't have a crush?Like you are 12. Don't you like someone?"he made a confused face.

"Uhh...Noo..??I didn't felt like that for anyone. And if there would have been someone,the first person to know about it would be you."I replied.

He smiled and hummed.

I felt my eyes getting heavy...soon they were being closed..
I felt Shu stop massaging my head.His one hand slowly moved down my back and the other one under my legs.He picked me up and moved me gently to the other side of the bed.He then covered me with the blanket.Then I felt the bed near me sink.Soon strong arms were wrapping around me comfortably and pulling me a bit towards themselves.My back was facing Shu.He kissed the back of my head and I smiled listening the words from him before drifting off to sleep ,"I love you Princess.Good night....."

Next Morning I felt the sunshine coming in through the window.I slowly turned to the other side of the bed and saw Shu wasn't there...but I could smell the lovely fragrance of his Spagheatti Carbonara.I slowly got up from the bed,but as I started to walk,I felt a strange feeling (can u guess what am I talking about?) down my abdomen.As I looked down my eyes widened....I had my first period....Oh shit!!I saw a blood spot over the bedsheet. Shu had told me about a period but what do I do now??how do I tell him??....I have to do it...oh come on!!It's Shu..it's easy sharing it with him.But it's the first time....huh....do it.
I made my way towards the kitchen and saw Shu arranging the plates.I gulped,omg it's embarrassing!!
"Shu??". Without looking up he hummed.
"u-uhh"

This caught his attention and he looked up giving me questioning look.

"U-um...I-I....actually....."Damnit how do I say this?

He came up to me and gave me a concerned look"What happened Princess?Tell me,is something bothering you."

"U-uh...ya... actually..I-I-started My pe-periods today morning."

His concerned face changed to a smile.He pulled him into a hug.I relaxed.

"So that's it?Then why were you worried and made a face as if you saw a ghost..huh??"

"I thought it's embarrassing...."I mumbled into his chest.

He chuckled and made me face him.
"Hey, it's not embarrassing, it's natural...now you are a grown woman...I'm happy...And you don't need to be shy from me you know...I know it's kinda uncomfortable at first but it's alright.And if someone is not understanding this,then he is a baka!!...Now tell me are you having any cramps.?"

I giggled and replied"Thanks Shu...I got it....and no, I'm not having any cramps but there is some pain in my abdomen.."

"Ok... I'll get the medicines, chocolates and pads from the market...you wait here... Don't you dare think of moving.. Just sit or sleep...And don't think much..And-"

"Ok!!!!I get it.Now go!"I chuckled

"Oh...ya...just wait...and don't work at all.!!!!!!"he said while rushing out

I smiled and thought:I can never get a better family. Shu is just the best. I totally love him. He is my everything...

(This was part 2...hope u liked it...I just wanted to tell u the relation that you have with Shu...also Shu fangirls,I'm sorry to make you his kinda.... uh.. sister. And to tell u, it's a Free×reader not Shu×reader...so it was expected...😊)