Chapter 11

Y/N POV

It's been about 3 days since the encounter with Henry's family.
A lot of stuff has happened actually I  met Henry turns out he's just a boy.
That's what Peter was keeping from me.
I have to admit I was pissed I know he needs Henry's heart to live but, he's just a boy with a family.

He has what I never had at that age.
  I knew I couldn't let Peter harm Henry.  I have to find another way.

As I finish my hair slipping on my boots, and put on my favorite leather jacket. I walk out of the tent to find Henry sitting alone on a log while the boys are training.  Hey kid.

"Hey, Y/N"

listen kid I know that Peter wants you to believe your lost but, your not you have a family, and that's everything Henry

listen kid I know that Peter wants you to believe your lost but, your not you have a family, and that's everything Henry.  Im going to get you out of here okay. 

"Why are you helping me? I thought you, and pan are together." 

Well Henry I do love pan but, I don't want this for you I want you to be with your family. You see I never really had a family well I had a small one. My actual family wasn't great to me but, here the lost boys, Peter they are my family.

I see Peter walking towards us with a glare towards me.

Shit...

"Y/N come with me now!"  Peter says with a glare

P..Peter listen..before I can finish he shouts at me.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING Y/N?!?"
Peter I don't understand? 
"OH I THINK YOU DO DARLING.!"
At this point he's right in front of me our noses basically touching. Peter listen....
"What Y/N??! You really think I'm gonna let you stop me?!??"
Peter he's just a BOY! I shout glaring at him. He has a family Peter. And your making him think that he's lost when he's not!
"Y/N HE IS THE TRUEST BELIEVER I CAN'T CHANGE THAT!" 
There has to be a way where you DON'T kill him.
Peter Henry has everything I never had, and I'm not just gonna let you kill him.
He remains quiet for a minute
Peter you know something tell me!
"There was another thing that could work but, Y/N I can't"
Peter tell me what it is!
Nothing
PETER!!
"MY TRUE LOVE HEART!"
W..what?
"Your heart Y/N"
Then take it Peter take my heart you already basically have it.
"No"
Excuse me?
"No Y/N I won't do it I can't do that. I can't loose you." 
I think for a minute then I realize.
Peter I can live too take half of my heart while I have the other we both live as the other does.
"Could that work?"
You take half my half my heart, and I can turn you if one doesn't work the other will.
"Turn me?"
Yeah I can turn you into a a vampire you drink my blood you die then come back then feed on human blood.
"I have to die?"
Yeah a simple neck snap should do it you'll be faster, stronger, your can hear things from a mile away. There's a few cool benefits from it but, you will be a vampire so you know there's the whole drinking blood part.

"If I did this, and I let Henry go with his family does that mean you won't be mad at me?"

I suppose but, you'd have to make it up to me.

"I'll do it"

Okay taking a cup I cut my hand letting the blood drip into the cups just enough to drink. I hand it to Peter whipping the blood off my palm as it heals instantly.

" You know that really is incredible"

Okay now you just drink that and we'll die. I suggest letting me snap your neck it's quick, and painless. I'll put you on then bed. Then when you wake up you can either find a lost boy or you can drink from me.

"Well here goes nothing"  he drinks my blood then looks to me nods as I have my hand on his neck I kiss him before I snap his neck. I love you Peter

 I love you Peter

Then snap...