Chapter 10

Y/N POV

Hello Peter.  You know I was on my way to find you but, then this pirate well he got in my way.

"I can see that love."

Peter you've been off lately your keeping something from me, and I really don't like secrets.  So mind telling me what the bloody hell you've been hiding.

"Y/N I can't it's better this way."

  Are you serious Peter? After everything we've been through. Peter please tell me I can't help if you don't tell me what's wrong. 

"I'..I'm dying."

I'm sorry what?

"It's true love I swear."

  What but, how? Your Immortal you can't die.  "I have to find the heart of the truest believer to live."  Who is it Peter I can help please let me help I can't loose you. 

"If I don't then everyone, and everything here on Neverland dies including myself." 

W..what?  P..peter no I cant loose you I..I can't 

"y/n hey look at me you won't loose me I promise."

   Okay....but who has the heart of the truest believer?  "His name is Henry he'll be here soon but, people will come for him they'll try to kill me."  They haven't met me though me I smirk.

"I love you y/n"   And I love you too Peter Pan. 

~~Time Skip~~

3rd Person POV

Henry's Family was now on the Island searching for him.  They knew Peter had him wanting to take him back home but, little did they know of Peter Pans lost girl willing to do anything for him.  His lost girl however wasn't aware of Henry being just a boy. 

Peter's POV

With Henry's family here on the Island I know that they'll try to use y/n against me. What they don't know is how powerful she is.  I know if we'll when she finds out about Henry just being a boy she'll be upset with me.  I just hope she understands there's no other way at least that I know of.

Y/N POV
Henry's family now here in Neverland having no idea what they're up against. However I have still not officially met this Henry. I just hope Peter's not hiding something...again. 

Currently I'm spying on the group of "saviors" although I've seen someone I realize knows about me. 

The bloody pirate.  God they definitely know now fucking pirates. They're just waiting for my appearance no doubt.

I hide behind a the bushes lurking as they all sit planning on getting tinker bell's help into the camp. Little do they know I plan on dealing with the fairy herself.  I figure it's time I make myself known.

As I step out into their view smirk plastered on my face.  The blonde one I've learned is Emma the "savior" threatens me.

"Who are you? Where my son?"

I laugh oh dear Emma your dear Henry is safe for now.  I see the pirate eyes widened.

"You."
I chuckle Well hello there hook last time I saw you I believe I was....well you know. I smirk
"That's her Emma"
.  Oh did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Y/N, Y/N Mikaelson.  Nice to meet you I smirk

So I'm guessing that Hook here told you what happened when he came at me

So I'm guessing that Hook here told you what happened when he came at me. Therefore I'm warning you all now that if you even lay a finger on Peters head.  I won't hesitate to kill you all with they flick of my wrist or you know I could just drain you all of your blood.  I smirk

That's when Peter, and Felix along with the rest of the lost boys came out.

"Well well darling what have you found?"

Oh I just wanted to introduce myself to the supposed people who want to kill you. Although you, and I know that'll never happen.  I walk over to him as he wraps his arm around my waist protectively.

"I don't like cheaters Emma that's not fair. Bad form."

They never listen do that babe?

"They really don't the map with only work when you accept who you really are."

Peter's POVAs we head back to camp I know Y/N is gonna find out about Henry soon

Peter's POV
As we head back to camp I know Y/N is gonna find out about Henry soon.  I want to tell her but, I don't know how knowing her she'll be mad I guarantee it.