Chapter 4

Back In New Orleans....

3rd Person POV

Marcel: Hey D have you seen y/n? 

Davina: No? she left after coming home to Hayley, and Hope they kinda got into it. 

Kol: Marcel they didn't even recognize her.  You should've seen the look on her face. 

Marcel: Did she say where she was going? 

Davina: No she just left

Marcel: Damn it!

Davina: Uh guys listen to this I just received it. It's a message from...y/n

Kol: What did she say luv?

Davina: She says she safe, and not to worry about her. She said that's she loves, and miss each of us, and that she'll be seeing us soon. 

In Neverland...

Peter's POV

Waking up the next morning I slip out of the bed quietly not waking y/n. I quietly change. I go over to the bed pulling the blanket up tucking a piece of her beautiful hair behind her ear. 

"Morning Peter."  Good morning luv. Did you sleep well? "Yeah your quite the comfy pillow." Well when your ready I'll be outside talking to Felix.  "Wait Peter do you think I could send a message to my aunt just to you know let her know I'm safe."  Of course. 

y/n POV

I got up after Peter left fixing my bed head. Then I start my spell to Aunt D. Taking a piece of paper I wrote a simple message.  

"Hey Aunt D, 

It's me y/n I am safe. I didn't get kidnapped or anything bad. I miss you tell Kol, and Marcel I miss them as well.  Anyway I am in a place that I honestly thought didn't exist. I'll see you soon I promise."

Love, y/n

I crumpled the paper holding in the palm of my hand until it caught flame disintegrating in my hand sending it to my aunt. 

I hear a heartbeat I looked up seeing Peter staring at me. What? "That was incredible."  Oh that was just a simple fire message spell.

 "If I may ask what did you tell them?"

  Just that I was safe, and not to worry you know that I didn't get kidnapped. So what's on today agenda? 

 "Well I was thinking of seeing what you can do with your abilities. If that's okay?" 

 Yeah but, I am for warning you I can kick some lost boy ass.  I smirk.  

~~Time Skip~~

As the lost boys gather around the camp y/n can't help but, feel excited she always kept her powers on the low around her 

"family"

 except for her brother Marcel along with Davina, and Kol.

  She could fight alright. She had taken her brother, and uncle down several times. Davina had taught her magic since she was 7. 

"Gather round boys it's time to see if our dear y/n is as powerful as she claims to be." Pan says to the lost boys. 

So who am I fighting first? I smirk