17;answer

So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you— Paulo Coelho

♡♡♡♡♡

5 years later

"Now carefully roll it" sweet melodious voice of a woman resonated in the kitchen through Taehyung's phone.

"It's so hard" Taehyung complained to the woman. "I'll mess it up" he added.

"No you won't" she chuckled. "Kookie will love it".

So currently Taehyung was making kimbap for jungkook, just the way he preferred. though the brunette's Cooking skills developed over the past years, he wanted it to be perfect so he reached out to jungkook's mother for help.

"Are you nervous tae" jungkook father's voice was heard through the phone.

"Very.....I want it to be perfect dad" he said.

"I'm happy for you guys" said jungkook's father.

"Now did you roll it tae" mrs. Jeon enquired to which Taehyung hummed.
"Now cut them and you're done" she happily informed.

"Thanks mom" he said.

Ever since jungkook introduced Taehyung as his boyfriend to his family, they treated him with love and adoration. The brunette felt really happy to finally feel the warmth of a mother after years of yearning in despair.

The ravenette's parents were very supportive and understanding and they made sure to make Taehyung feel comfortable around them and as a result their relationship grew into a parent-son relationship. They does love Taehyung as their own son.

Jungkook even complains that his parents love Taehyung more. To which Taehyung defends by pointing out how the younger stole his father's love. Mr. Kim adores jungkook very much.

Finally after dealing with kimbaps Taehyung arranged everything for a perfect candlelight dinner. He wanted everything to be perfect because that is what the ravenette deserves.

His heart hammered in his chest when he got a text from jin saying that they were only 30 minutes away.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook was engrossed in making the best apple custard for nabi, the four year old princess who has been observing her uncle kookie with curious eyes.

"kook" jin called soon after busting through the main door.

"Papa" nabi squealed when she saw her father walking towards them. Kim nabi is the beautiful daughter of Namjoon and seokjin.

"Kookie making cuscus" the little girl beamed in excitement.

"Oh is he making custard for you sweetheart" jin picked the little girl in his arms. "Thank you so much for taking care of her kook" jin added.