13; Trust

I fell in love the way you fall asleep

I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, and then all at once. —John Green

♡♡♡♡♡

Taehyung woke up with the happiest smile on his face, he was really glad that things turned out beautiful between him and his baby. He wrapped his arm around the sleeping boy beside him and caressed the boy's cheeks with his free hand. He could totally get used to waking up beside the ravenette.

He kissed the boy's soft cheeks before getting up from the bed. He really wanted to stay longer but today he was determined to make breakfast for both of them.

Taehyung's attempts on making a full on korean breakfast turning into bread toast, bacon and fried eggs because his rice got over cooked and side dish got burnt, oh poor guy!. Atleast he managed to make an English breakfast without burning down the kitchen. So that's a win.....for Taehyung.

Then a smile creeped into the young ceo's face when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

"Good morning sweetheart" the elder greeted whist pouring some juice into two glasses.

"Morning tae" the younger replied sleepily. 

After finishing with the juice, Taehyung turned around and picked his baby up by the thighs who squealed at the brunette's sudden action. The elder placed the boy on kitchen counter and left few kisses on the boy's temple.

After finishing their breakfast, Taehyung dropped the boy to his college and drove off to his office.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Why are you here" Taehyung scowled, He wasn't quite expecting to see Namjoon as the first thing when he reached his office.

"We need to talk" Namjoon said seriously.

"Not interested"

"It's about jungkook"

"What about jungkook" Taehyung raised his eyebrows sceptically. He tried to look calm though his heart rate rose at the mention of his boyfriend's name.

"I think you should see these" Namjoon handed him a file, the file which contained the ravenette's informations and photos. The photos clearly indicated that the boy was being stalked.

"What the fuck is all of these Namjoon" Taehyung lost all of his cool and he was raging.

"Accidentally I came across these, it was in my mom's drawer. I think she's planning something"

"I'll kill that woman"

"Wait, don't think irrationally. I have a plan" Namjoon knew that out of anger Taehyung might do something stupid which will definitely not end in good.

"Plan?"

"I have a friend, Jung Hoseok. He's the chief inspector of Seoul police department. I have informed him, we have to gather more informations"

"How can I trust you" Namjoon is a good Guy but he couldn't risk his baby's safety.

"I came here Taehyung, think about it" Namjoon was done with yeri's cruel treatment. He was done closing his eyes on her evil deeds. She is his mother but she's also a selfish, cruel woman.

Taehyung will never let his guard down especially because his boy was involved in this and Namjoon was determined to put an end to all this family drama even if his mother had to be locked behind the bars.

Finally both of them agreed to work together in destroying whatever evil plan she's cooking.

___________________<3

This is the shortest chapter I've written in this book.

Quick question;
What are your opinions about 'the midnight club'
I kinda wanted to watch it.

♡♡♡♡♡