Probably it was also Tang Jing who clearly realized that Ye Zexi really had no other feelings for him. After Tang Jing was sad for a period of time, he turned his grief into energy and began to work hard every day.

At first, he scared his agent off. The agent patted Tang Jing on the shoulder with an understanding gesture and told him that he would meet a more suitable person later.

Tang Jing felt bitter, but he didn't refute it anymore.

It was only after seeing Ye Zexi's Weibo again that Tang Jing was still a little worried.

After thinking about it for a long time, he picked up the phone and sent a message to Ye Zexi: "Do you have some free time later? Let's meet up. Yu Yan and Jiang Ran also said that they would like to meet up with you."

Yu Yan said that he wanted to meet up with Ye Zexi, but that was just after the recording of "Time Idol".

As for Jiang Ran, Tang Jing does not have his contact information at all.

After a while, Ye Zexi returned Tang Jing's message: "Where, I have a lot of free time."

Seeing Ye Zexi's reply, Tang Jing frowned again.

What do you mean you have a lot of free time?

This would mean that the rumors on the Internet are not groundless.

Suppressing the worries in his heart, Tang Jing sent the date and time with the address to Ye Zexi.

After a while, he sent another message to Yu Yan, asking him to bring Jiang Ran with him.

Yu Yan hadn't seen them for a long time.

For Ye Zexi, Yu Yan wanted to thank him sincerely. After all, without Ye Zexi's assistance, there would be no Yu Yan today.

There was quite a distance in their friendship. Yu Yan wanted to thank Ye Zexi several times, but didn't know how to say it.

Now that Tang Jing had set up the line, Yu Yan would naturally not refuse.

As for Jiang Ran, he also would not refuse it when he heard of a free meal.

The place Tang Jing chose is very private. It had been a long time since they last saw each other, and the few people didn't feel unfamiliar, and the chat was very enjoyable.

In the meantime, looking at Ye Zexi, Tang Jing finally asked his doubts.

In this regard, Ye Zexi did not hide it, and said his own thoughts: "I probably want to rest for about half a year, so there really is no new work recently."

Hearing this, the other three were shocked.

"Why?" Yu Yan couldn't help but ask, "You are very popular right now. At this point in time, no matter what contracts you accept, it would only make you even more popular."

Tang Jing also looked at Ye Zexi with some worry.

Even Jiang Ran had the same idea.

Don't want to sign more works when you are the most popular, but want to rest, should it be said that this is Ye Zexi's style?

Ye Zexi smiled and explained: "It's nothing, it's just that I was a little tired from filming some time ago, so I want to take a good rest and do some easy work."

"Then what are you doing during the rest period?" Tang Jing asked.

Ye Zexi did not hesitate: "Go travel, and then watch anime or something."

To sum up in one sentence---just stay a salted fish.

Jiang Ran said: "That's fine. Anyway, our group doesn't have any new works anyway. If you want to hang out, just let me know."

"Yes, me too!" Yu Yan followed.

Tang Jing pursed his lips. He wanted to say that Ye Zexi can call him too, but he was really different from the other two. His schedule was almost full, and he could only take a break on New Year's Day.

After a pause, Tang Jing said, "I can too. If I won't be able to, then I'll..."

"Huh?" Ye Zexi interrupted him, "Could it be that you are going to reschedule your work?"

Facing Ye Zexi's bright eyes, Tang Jing's heart jumped, and his earlobe became a little hot after a while.

Ye Zexi smiled and said, "It's okay, you don't have to worry about me, I still have friends to hang out with. In the future, I'll call you out when you're free."

Upon hearing Ye Zexi's words, Yu Yan and Jiang Ran nodded, and a trace of regret flashed in Tang Jing's eyes.

At ten o'clock in the evening, seeing that it was quite late, everyone said farewell to each other.

Yu Yan and Jiang Ran were being picked up by the company's car, so they left first.

Ye Zexi asked Tang Jing how he would get home. Tang Jing originally wanted to say that the agent would come and pick him up, but he didn't know why he said, "I can just take a taxi myself."

Sure enough, Ye Zexi frowned when he heard it, "How could you just take a taxi by yourself? What if you are being followed by a paparazzi? Let me give you a ride, I came here in my car."

Ye Zexi didn't expect that he would be followed by a paparazzi when he drove Tang Jing back, and the headline made it to the hot topic.

"Ye Zexi's late night tryst with Tang Jing, is their romance being exposed?"

*

At the "Famous General" crew.

After a busy day, He Jinyun was the last to leave the studio.

It was cold in December. Seeing He Jinyun finishing work, Yu Ye came over to put the down jacket on He Jinyun.

"Brother He, please put on thicker clothes, it's cold today." Yu Ye said.

He Jinyun smiled with tiredness hidden in his eyes: "How can I be so squeamish, let's go, let's go back."

In the nanny car, Yu Ye asked the driver to turn up the heater.

The vehicle slowly drove away, and He Jinyun felt tired all over his body. Just as he was about to close his eyes to take a nap, Yu Ye on the side suddenly exclaimed——

"Ye Zexi and Tang Jing are together?"

He Jinyun's eyes that had just been closed opened instantly, and he looked on the side: "What?"

---

Notes:

[1] 5000 yuan = $775 [USD]. I normally don't do this, but seeing that a lot of people have a vague idea of China's living expenses and minimum wage. So I'll briefly go over this: Minimum Wage in China [highest in Shanghai] = 2,590 yuan = $400USD; the people can make either more or less around this number. For Living expenses, you can visit this page: for more info.