I luv jughead

*jugbrains POV*
A few weeks ago
"Jughead jughead jughead"  I yelled following him home like I always did. This is the third time he's switched addresses but I always find him. He can't get away he's my lord my savour my- "GET AWAY FROM ME!" He shouted throwing a tomato that he finally learnt to carry around. He missed. Something I'll have to put in my notes *jughead can't aim* I've been following him all day I got today off school because I was "sick" aka love sick 4 jugheaddd he threw another tomato and hit me straight in the face I almost creamed right there. "Bullseye hottie" I said wiping the tomato off of my face "SECURITY!" He yelled being use to the security at his house. But we're not close enough yet no no no! I caught up to him what he doesn't know is I have a present for him. I pulled my gun out of my pocket and aimed it to his head "let me in your house or I'll blow your fucking brains out and take your identity." I felt his heart beat quicker and honestly. Kinda turned me on I know I should've stayed in kinks anonymous longer . He stayed still swallowing thickly "alright alright fine" he said goddamn is it hot in here or is it just jughead? " I'll take you" I squealed excited at the "offer".  His house was so big I can just imagine slamming him against every wall in a sexual way. He enters the combination in his front door not to brag but I've made him change that 1036 times (and I'm not lying) I watched him enter the code 242 the exact amount of runtime the music video for random number generation (the song they sang in chapter seventy four (wicked little town)in riverdale) plays for. Fucking hottie should learn to use random numbers. Maybe he should use a random number generator 😂😂😂. He opens the door and I get to step if his foyer. I've seen it through his windows and through binoculars but never in person god this was turning me on. "What do you want jay-jugbrain jugbrain I meant jugbrain." Jughead said obviously nervous. Kind of like when he transfers to the new school and all the kids seem like there gonna murder him (in riverdale)

I take a deep inhale feeling my whole body tingle "is that a lemon candle I smell?" I asked he nodded quickly "I thought you'd be more of an apple cinnamon guy." "I- I- c- c- can b-be" he said looking terrified. "No- no it's just something I'd have to right down in my notes." *not an apple cinnamon type of guy*

I look over at jughead he looked so terrified knowing I could hold this much power over him really excited me (in all ways) "I say we go on a little tour shall we" I smile I walked closer so I can whisper in his ear "and uh just us none of your security huh?" I say jughead shaking his head the same way he did when talking to Skeet Ulrich (the actor who plays jugheads dad in the show riverdale) he takes me to his kitchen first and that's where I see the lemon candle "where'd you get that candle?" "B-bath and b-body' w—works" "and you prefer that over say yankee candle?" He nods. *juggy likes bath and body works* 

I opened his fridge I've always wondered what he kept in there. after I moved the rotting vegetables I found something. "Weed chocolate?" I asked "y-yeah I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I- it's been hard l-l-l-lately" I turned to him slamming the fridge slowly backing him into the kitchen island "I am NOT having my jughead BE A FUCKING DRUGGIE!!" I started slapping him lightly with the ziplock bag "bad juggy bad"  I opened one of his cupboards to find fancy wine glasses. I shut the cupboard slowly turning around and facing jughead who was holding back tears "your a alcoholic ?" I said he said nothing in response. "YOUR GONNA SMASH ALL THESE FUCKING WINE GLASSES EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE!!!!" I kept taking single glasses out and handing them to juger who was smashing them with a painful look on his face. "A maid will clean this up." "I don't have a maid" "hire one" he smashed another one in the floor and it smashed into the pile there were still at least 50 left. "Throw one." "What?" I handed it to him "chuck it" "please jugbrain these were so-" I walked so our foreheads were touching. I may have looked intimidating but god I was turned on. "Chuck.it.bitch" he threw the glass as far as he could and I started joining in. Both of us starting seeing who could throw the wine glasss further. Was I was I having fun? He started laughing when he realized there was only one left "ahaha if this isn't far enough I'll fucking shoot you ahah" I joked but his face fell. I guess he forgot he was with his "stalker". He threw it so far it hit one of his butlers "AGGGHHHHH" he screamed. I ignored the scream and turned back to jughead "can I see your bathroom?" *jugger has a nice bathroom*

It was fully white and it looked like no one had used it "you use this bathroom?" He nodded quickly "you piss. In . This .toilet" "y-y-yes" I nodded, I believed him. I turned to the sink seeing a toothbrush "yours?" I asked pointing to it he shook his head. Little did he know the reason he had to buy so many other is because I already have 16.5 I. I picked up the toothbrush and took a good sniff. "Crest 3D white produced in a factory in America exoneration date..." I took another whiff "2025" "y-y-eah" he stayed in a confused voice. "One last stop" I put my hand on his shoulder and he flinched under the touch. "Your bedroom"

He opened the door and a gasp escaped my mouth. God I was wet. I jumped on the bed with a sigh. "Come here juggie" he hesitantly laid next to me "you see jugglar." I sighed "this could be us laying here maybe even hugging?" I place my hand on his "but not today." I got up turning to jug. "Wow this was a great date. See you next time juggar naught" I walked downstairs and I could hear him hysterically crying. He'll get used to it.

Authors note:
I'm sorry for making this a jughead FANFICTION yall💀💀💀