Xu Cao told everyone. After the sound, he took Miao Miao to Niu's room.

After knocking on the door, Xu Cao led Miao Miao in. Niu was breastfeeding the child, his face was still a bit ugly. Seeing that it was Xu Cao and Miao Miao, his sister-in-law yelled nonchalantly and stopped speaking.

"How is the sweet-scented osmanthus okay?" Xu Cao asked. Miao Miao also leaned forward, and touched the exposed little hand of Osmanthus fragrans, soft and soft. Miao Miao's breathing became much lighter when she touched such a soft milk doll, and she was afraid that she would be surprised by the milk doll.

"It's okay, I'm just hungry."

Xu Cao nodded, and then fell silent. Her relationship with Niu was not good, and now she is just bringing Miao Miao to see the sweet-scented osmanthus.

When the sweet-scented osmanthus was full, she turned her little head to look at Xu Cao and Miao Miao who were on the side. Seeing Miao Miao, the little milk baby laughed happily.

After sitting with Niu for a while, I remembered the sound of Fugui calling her to go home. Xu Cao talked to Niu and went out with Miaomiao. As soon as he walked to the door of the house, Niu's voice sounded behind him, "Sister-in-law, I...may I discuss something with you?"

Xu Cao turned around and looked at Niu suspiciously.

The Niu was a little embarrassed, his hands tightly holding the sweet-scented osmanthus, and after a while he raised his head and said: "Sister-in-law, I...I want to borrow some money from you, I want to move out with Xiaotong, you know what a mother is like People, I can’t live with my mother anymore. I mentioned the separation of the family a second time. She said that if the separation would not give us a penny, she would let me and Xiaotong move out. Sister-in-law, I... I will borrow money from you."

Xu Cao was a little embarrassed.

"Sister-in-law, I know that I was wrong before. At that time, I was too naive. I hope you can forgive me. I and Xiaotong will pay this money back in the future. If I don’t move out, I’m afraid I’ll be crazy. "Yes." Niu said here, and started to cry, "It was a bad day. Mother saw that I gave birth to a girl, and it made me embarrassed in every way. Sister-in-law, please help me."

Xu Cao also understood. Few people can stand her mother-in-law Chen's temperament, and Shen's temperament is so good that she let her. Niu's temperament is violent, and he has been spoiled by others since he was a child. Naturally, he can't tolerate people like Chen's. The two of them continued to live together. At first, there was a turmoil at home, and they turned their backs on their backs. At the worst, they couldn't stand each other one day and fought.

However, Xu Cao didn't believe in people like Niu at all. After thinking for a while, she said, "Does the third brother know about this loan?"

Niu said that she believed the separation of the family was true, but if Xiaotong wanted to move out, he would naturally find wealth if he wanted to borrow money from her. Those who speak, won't let Niu come to open this mouth. Now that the Niu spoke, either it was said that the silver was not used to divide the family, but the Niu borrowed it for use, or Xiaotong did not agree to borrow money from Fugui.

Niu lowered his head, and after a while, he said: "My husband still doesn't know about this. Sister-in-law, my husband actually didn't want me to ask you to borrow money. He said he would wait until he makes money before moving. Go out, but I can't stand my mother at all, this is really impossible."

Xu Cao nodded, this time he really believed Niu's words. But even if what Niu said was true, she didn't plan to lend her any money, unless it was Xiaotong who opened the mouth.