Li said hurriedly what Xu Cao said in the daytime, and then continued: "You will think more about it in the future, go to the mountains and get some honey back for Da Ya. "

Father Xu nodded, remembering something, and hurriedly said: "Since this jam is so profitable, why is Da Ya going to make wine?"

"Da Ya said, there are too many wild grapes in the mountains, and I can't do it at all." It's over, so I made wine, and the remaining small part is reserved for jam."

"Then you should pay attention to this . You must not leak this method of making money."

"It's still up to you. , Certainly not."

Such a way of making money, fools will reveal it.

On weekdays, if you go hunting, you will bring back some wild grapes in the deep mountains. When Father Xu is fine, he will go to the mountains and find some honeycombs. But this stuff is not easy to find. Fortunately, the previous ones are enough.

This jam lasted for another half a month. Calculating, Xu Cao and Li earned a hundred taels of silver, and each of them divided fifty taels.

At this time, the wild grapes in the deep mountains were nothing. When the last time he gave jam to Miss Ma Jia, Xu Cao told Miss Ma Jia that there might be no jam in the future.

Miss Ma Jia waved her hand to show that she knew it.

When I was finished, the baby girl born by Niu was just full moon. Xu Cao remembered that the girl born by Niu was named Osmanthus, the name Niu gave it.

Little sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus, full moon and Xu Cao sent two pheasants that were hunted back by the rich and honorable.

Xu Cao led Miao Miao, wealthy and wealthy came to Yang's house with a pheasant. The people in the Yang family’s yard are all relatives of the Yang family and the Niu family. Today, the Niu family’s relatives and a few older brothers are there, and the Chen family dare not talk nonsense.

Niu saw Xu Cao and smiled with a rare smile, "Big Brother and Sister-in-law are here, please go in soon."

Xu Cao was not polite, and took Miao Miao to see the sweet-scented osmanthus, but the one-month-old milk doll couldn't see it at all. What looks like, the skin is still a little red, and the eyes are always closed to sleep, but Miao Miao is very interested in the little doll, and keeps watching.

After eating the full moon wine of the sweet-scented osmanthus milk doll, Xu Cao and Fugui went back. Miao Miao was a little sleepy and went back to the house to sleep.

Fortune was busy digging a cellar in the backyard. Now the weather is a bit cold, dig a cellar to store things in winter.

The corn planted at home should also be harvested. Xu Cao took a break at home after a while and went to the field to break the corn. The family planted corn for a few cents. Not much, and finished his work in one afternoon. Second Ri Fugui and Xu Cao are busy harvesting the corn stalks in the field again, so they can be used as firewood.

Then the corn in the field was harvested. The family has a total of two acres of land. One acre is still planted with potatoes. The potatoes can be harvested in the past month. Almost all the potatoes left at home have been sent. In the Lefeng restaurant in the town, those potatoes also made a dozen silver.

After Li’s family was busy with the farming work, Li and Daddy Xu discussed plans to build two houses next door. Now they live in the thatched house that was divided more than ten years ago. It is already dilapidated and dilapidated. Yu, now that I have earned some money with Da Ya, I naturally want to build two better houses, so I don't have to worry about getting married when Xiaoshan grows up.