The Shen led Jun brother into the yard, and said hello to Xu Cao and Fugui: "Sister-in-law, I don’t know you are busy in the field a few days ago. The guy is always clamoring to come to Miaomiao to play."

 Xu Cao picked up Junjun and said with a smile: "I have been busy with those potatoes these days, oh, the little guy has gained weight again these days. After a while, I won’t be able to hold him anymore.” As she said, Miao Miao, who was sitting on Xiao Xiaozi, said: “Miao Miao will go and get the cakes that my mother bought today, so you can eat with  brother.”

 Miao Miao's food is very good now, so naturally she doesn't care about this food anymore, and happily went into the pastry in the house.

 Brother Jun heard that there was cakes to eat, and when he called out, he began to twist in Xu Cao's arms, and Xu Cao quickly put him down. Brother Jun staggered and ran in with Miao Miao.

 When the two women talked,  Fugui' couldn't put his mouths in. He went out to find some bamboo poles and began to set up a grape stand.

 It was getting dark, and she couldn't see anything clearly, Xu Cao moved out the stool and chatted with Shen, while paying attention not to let the two little children run out.

 Shitou touched his head, smiled shyly, then walked into the yard and handed a bamboo basket in his hand to Xu Cao, "Auntie, these are the fish and loach my father caught, let me give you some ."

 Xu Cao took a look. There was a half basket of loach with a few carps mixed in it. She was so happy that she grinned, "Ah, so many."

 Shitou said hurriedly: "my father also caught a lot to eat, and aunt should never returned to me, or else when I go back , my father certainly beat me."

 "Come, I'll accept it, said thank you for your Dad "Xu Cao is not polite to sithou. This loach is a good thing, but there are not many people who can catch it. She hasn't eaten it for almost fifteen years since she came here.

 Miao Miao tilted her head and looked at Shitou, thinking for a while, then grabbed two cakes from the pastry box with her chubby hands, walked to Shitou and stopped, "Brother Shitou, here..for you..."

 Shitou was a little cramped. , Stammered: "No, no...Sister Miao Miao, you can eat it."

 Miao Miao stubbornly held two cakes, "Brother Shitou, eat."

 Xu Cao smiled with Shen on the side. When she got up, Xu Cao said hurriedly, "Shitou, you can eat it soon."

 shitou then took the cakes uncomfortably, and thank Miao Miao and Xu Cao .

 After Shitou was gone, Xu Cao said in general: "This Shitou is really good and polite."

 "No, it's just that the family is a little poor, otherwise I would pair him and Miao Miao it would be pretty good." Shen also feels novel.

 "Second sister, what are you talking about? Miao Miao is still such a small child. It must be impossible. In the future, Miao Miao's marriage must be chosen by herself. I don't want to make a marriage agreement for her casually."

      Although she also thinks Shitou is a good kid, but Miao Miao's opinion must be sought. Moreover, it is too early to think about these things.

 The two chatted for a while again. Xu Cao remembered the third sister in law who hadn’t seen each other for a few months, and couldn’t help asking: “Second sister, how is the third sister now, will she have a baby in one month?”

 Shen  nod and said "is not a big stomach but a  round , Mother looked at her and her face does not look good."

 "why?"