"Hus.....husband."  Qi  was anxious, and said in a panic: "husband, I know I was wrong, you forgive me once, OK, I really won't  do it again in the future." While Speaking she's looking towards Miao Miao, she was a little stunned, "This.. Is this Miao Miao? She's this big? Poor child, it's all my mother's fault. I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

  Miao Miao was stunned. Looking at the woman in front of her, she looked at Xu Cao with puzzled eyes.

  Xu Cao opened her mouth, and Fugui on the side said coldly: "Qi, you have enough, Miao Miao doesn't know you at all, please go quickly."

  "You.. Why are you so cruel?" Qi cried out, tears falling down, "Finally... Fugui, I really knew it was wrong. Give me another chance. I'll go back. I will treat  mother well, get along with my second sister law, and treat Miaomiao well, Fugui, please." She really can't help it, she is a woman with high-sightedness, but she was forced to married  this man. After giving birth to Miao Miao, she really couldn't live such a hard life, so she left the man and ran after giving birth to a child. But she didn't expect that the days after that would be even harder. She wandered in the field for two years, was bullied by the wicked, starved from the cold, was deceived by the man, and was beaten by the man's main room. Later, there was no way, she begged all the way back to this town. She hesitated for a long time, but she didn't expect to run into him now. And Fugui days seem to be going well.

  Xu Cao didn't speak, she didn't need to speak here, just waiting for Fugui to deal with it.

  Fugui frowned in disgust, "Qi, if you go back to Zhanghe Village, the saliva of the villagers will drown you. Also, there is only one wife, and her name is Xu Cao. If you are harassing me, I won’t be polite." After that, he got into the carriage, let Xu Cao and Miao Miao sit firmly, and drove forward.

  Xu Cao glanced back, only to see the thin woman staring at them blankly, her eyes full of despair.

  Xu Cao turned her head and hugged Miao Miao in her arms, feeling a little uncomfortable. Although Qi ran away on her own, Lizheng had eliminated her household registration, Fugui had already divorced her, but now she sees her being so stubborn, she  feey uncomfortable.

  Miao Miao leaned against Xu Cao's arms, frowning. After a long time, she asked in a low voice, "Mother, who was that person just now?"

  Xu Cao paused, not knowing how to answer Miao Miao. Without waiting for her to speak, Fugui  in front had turned around and smiled at Miao Miao: "Miao Miao, that was an insignificant person just now. Miao Miao doesn't need to make herself unhappy because of her."

  Miao Miao nodded without understanding. , But very well-behaved, and didn't ask anything.

  The ox cart drove all the way back to the village. Xu Cao didn't say anything along the way. After getting out of the car, Fu Gui moved the things in the car back to the kitchen, and sent two little piglets to the pigpen at the back. Xu Cao didn't dare to put the pheasant together. Both of these pheasants had their wings cut by Xu Cao, and the domesticated chickens were similar to domestic chickens.

  The little piglets were almost two months old, and Xu Cao smiled softly when she saw them whirling around in the pigpen.

  Back in the front yard, Fu Gui was putting down the bullock cart. He saw Xu Cao and smiled: "Wife, I'm going to send the bull back. You wait at home and I'll be back soon."

  "Well, you go quickly ."

  Miao Miao was sleepy. Xu Cao hugged her back to the room to rest. After a quarter of an hour, Fugui returned. He took Xu Cao back to the room, sat on the Kang's head, looked at her, and said with a serious face: "Wife, I know that your heart is not happy, in fact, I  feel pain in my heart, and I am panicked. I never thought that Miao Miao's mother would come back. Actually... Actually..." He said that his face suddenly turned red, and he was a little embarrassed. Look at Xu Cao.

  Xu Cao also blushed when she saw him, and asked in a low voice: "Actually what?"

  Fugui blushed: "Actually, I never liked her. At that time, I was thinking of marrying a wife and having a good time. Let's... let's not think about her? Let's live our lives well in the future. Don't worry, she is afraid and she will not dare to return to Zhanghe Village."

  Xu Cao felt a little uncomfortable and asked dullly, "You just want to marry me. Marry a Wife to live a good life?"

  "No." Fugui was anxious, and didn't know how to explain it, scratching his head anxiously, "I...how would I not like you? I...I like you very much."

  Xu Cao Blushing, she twisted her fingers and didn't know what to say. The two were blushing in silence, and suddenly they thought of Shen's anxious voice outside, "Sister-in-law, are  elder brother at home?"

  Xu Cao hurriedly stood up, ran outside, and said with a smile: "Second younger sister in law. , What are you here?"

  Shen looked at Xu Cao, anxious, looked back, and asked, "Big brother? Where is the big brother? Hey, what the hell is this?"

  "What's wrong with the second sister in law?" Xu Cao was stunned. "What happened?"

  Fugui also walked out of the room. "Second sister, what happened?"

  "Go to my parents and talk about it first." Shen Shi took Xu Cao and walked out, "Fugui, you go too, hurry up."

  Only then did the two of them lock the courtyard gate and followed Shen Shi to the Yang family. Xu Cao was anxious, "Second sister, what's going on? Don't scare me."

  Shen's face was a little dark, and she glared at Fugui behind , and said angrily: " Qi is back."

  Xu Cao was stunned, and Fugui was also stunned, and he stammered: "Huh...she...how did she come back?"

  Shen snorted, " She can't live outside yet, thinking of you. , she's not embarrassed to come back, she was to  shameless. She also said that she is Miao Miao's mother, even if you have a wife now, just marry her as a concubine, she doesn't care, she just wants to guard Miao Miao well."

  Xu Cao's face also turned ugly, feeling uncomfortable.

  Fugui was silent, but his face was dark and scary.

  The Shen was not good at talking, and the three of them came to Yang's house in silence.

  The yard of the Yang family was very lively. All the people in the house gathered in the yard.  Qi was still wearing the tattered clothes of the morning, her face was sallow, and she was crying miserably. "Father, mother, I know I was wrong. I only need to guard Miao Miao to live a good life now, please forgive me."

  Father Yang's face was dark and ugly, but mother Chen  was a little gloating, but didn't dare to show it.

  The three of them entered the yard, Fugui's face was gloomy, and everyone saw him like this for the first time. Even mother Chen  couldn't help tightening up, as if she were a little afraid of Fugui.