9. Chance

"You know I reached a point in my life a few years ago where I wanted to kill myself

"You know I reached a point in my life a few years ago where I wanted to kill myself."

" Guys, I know you don't like Klaus and that last night was very messy but are you sure you don't want to give him a chance?" Aurora asked the Triplets.

" I don't know Momma. He tried to attack lizzie and made Alaric mad and Alaric yelled at you. You didn't deserve that." James told her looking at her sadly.

" Ya you didn't deserve that. You are still and will always be their mom too." Lili told her.

" But we are willing to give him one last chance. Everyone deserves a second chance but only to get to know him a bit and to fill him in on what has happened in our lives. But we aren't going to make it easy on him." Diana added.

" But no more chances after that." They said in sync.

The first time the Triplets spoke in sync in seriously freaked everyone out but eventually got used to it since the twins do it aswell, Sirius and Stefanie weirdly do it sometimes too.

" Alright I can call bekah and asked her to tell Klaus and Hope to meet us at the grill at 2, okay" the Triplets nodded and Aurora went to her room to get ready for the day.

Two hours later they left to the grill to meet Klaus and Hope. Once they got there they noticed a nervous looking Klaus and Hope, slowly they walked up to them and sat down.

" So um... you wanted to talk?" Klaus asked them nervously.

Diana nodded. " we are willing to give you one more chance Klaus, we already like Hope, we just wanted her company and wanted to get to know her more." She told him, and hope smiled and sighed in relief knowing they didn't hate her like she thought they did.

" But this is your last chance." James warned him. Klaus nodded.

" So what I want to know is why you never told me? Why didn't you ever tell me you were pregnant with my children." Klaus asked her sadly.

" I'll admit that I thought about it, but I just couldn't. I couldn't look at you with out my heart breaking. Then I heard Hayley was pregant and decided to keep it to myself. I knew there was no way you could handle 4 kids. But I had Stefan and the rest of the Scooby-Doo gang to help me. And I don't regret keeping it a secret. After hearing everything hope went through I was relieved my kids didn't have to go through that, but we did have to deal with Daliha."

Klaus eyes widened and she continued. " Daliha came after James 7 months after he was born we fought to keep him safe when she realized that you or the original family weren't there because she realized you didn't know about him. So she left for hope. I helped you guys but not enough for you to notice."

" I really am sorry for what I've put you through the years, I really didn't mean it, I don't even remember what happened that night." Klaus told her honestly.

" I can't forgive you easily Klaus. You know I was going to have 4 kids and not 3 but one of them died 2 weeks after you cheated." She told him.

Klaus felt his heart break a bit knowing that one of his kids died before they were even born. Hope saw the pain in their eyes talking about it so she changed the subject.

" So do you guys do any sports?" Hope asked the Triplets.

" Ya I'm Cheer Captain, James is on the football team, Sirius plays Soccor, Lizzie and Josie play flag Football, and Lili and Stefanie play volleyball." Diana told her. " Any sports your interested in?"

" Maybe flag football..." Hope said, with a small smile.

" Go for it!" Lili told her and James nodded in agreement " Talk to Josie, she can help you get on the team."

The kids happily chatted making Klaus and Aurora smile. " Hey James, why don't you guys got next door and get some ice cream." She told him handing jim some money James nodded and the four kids eagerly left to get ice cream.

She turned to klaus knowing there was stuff he wanted to talk to her about. " So what do you wanna say" she asked him.

" There isn't much to say, but I don't regret it because I got an amazing daughter out of it, but I do regret hurting you I never wanted that to happen. I just want you to know that I still love you, even after all this time I never stopped. I will admit that I did fall in love with another girl but I never loved anyone like I love you." Klaus admitted. " You were the first person not to judge me on the things I did. You share my passion for art music, culture food, I just wish one day youd forgive me."

" it'll take some time Nik, but maybe one day I will, it's just you were never there and Stefan was. You know I reached a point in my life a few years ago where I wanted to kill myself. Twice. " She told him and his eyes widened.

" Me, Damon and Bonnie ended stuck in a prison world with a sociopath names Kai Parker. Me and Bonnie were stuck there with him longer than Damon. He had an obsession with me and he, he Uh... he raped me." She told him with tears in her eyes and Klaus bawled his hands into fists in anger and let out a growl.

" Then he left me and Bonnie in the prison world by ourselves and after a while we couldn't take it. We were absolutely alone and we couldn't stand it. So me and Bonnie went into the garage and closed all the exits. We turned on the car and let the air fill with smoke and I was going to stake myself in the heart before the stake was knocked from my hand and the garage door opened. Jeremy saved our lives even though we didn't know it at the time." She said with tears running down her cheeks and Klaus grabbed her hand giving her a small squeeze.

" The second time was after I got out of the prison world. I had found out my mom died and I wasn't there." She looked down at the table sadly. " I couldn't handle the pain so I turned it off. Stefan triggered emotion in me and I made him turn it off knowing he can make me turn it back on. When I turned it back on I just couldn't handle the pain of my mom's death or about the things I had done while my emotions were off. But Stefan saved me, he was there, and you werent. Stefan was always there."

" I- I'm so so sorry, Love." Klaus told her with tears running doesn't his cheeks. He pulled her into his arm and let her cry on his shoulder. " Im sorry you went through that. You shouldn't have gone through that."

And just like that she was slowly starting to forgive him, seeing how much he's changed since then. How much a child can change someone.