3. Badass

" Wow

" Wow. You have to admit that those kids are badass."

" Really?"

" Yes, three others. My kids, the Triplets are just like you. Also Stefanie is a tribrid but she is a Vampire, Witch and Elemental. The twins are Siphoners, and Sirius is a Hybrid werewolf and Vampire."

The Mikealsons seem interesting.

" Your not alone Hope." Hope smiled widely.

Then her phone went of.

Lili: Momma can Hope, Aunt Davina, Rebekah, and the ok there girl I didn't catch her name come with us for girls weekend?

Aurora: I'll ask them.

"So Hope me and the girls are having a girls weekend starting today. Today we are going out to eat and having a sleep over and watching movies, tomorrow we get our nails and hair done, and Sunday go dress shopping for Ms. Mystic Falls. You, Rebekah, Davina, and Freya can come if you want?"

Hope was overwhelmed with happiness she didn't even notice that Aurora didn't invite her mom, everyone else did. Hayley glared at Aurora but she ignored.

Hope looked to her dad and gave him a pleading look. Klaus nodded and Hope accepted.

" No, you are not going anywhere near this slut Hope." Hayley growled.

In a flash the Triplets were in front of their mom ready to protect her.

" Lets not forget who the real slut is Hayley Marshall." James spat.

" Dont talk about me that ways in front of my daughter you little-"

" Dont you dare talk to my son that way Hayley!"

The Mikealsons were shocked by hayleys behavior l, but Hope wasn't. Her mother treated her badly when the ok there weren't around.

" We can continue this on Monday, Give you guys some time to think. Hope my offer still stands alright. Have Bekah text me if you guys want to come."

Then just like that Aurora and the Triplets left the room.

The Mikealson entered their house and went straight to the living room and Klaus turned to Hayley with an angered looked on his face.

" What the hell was that about Hayley!"

" I don't want you to go to that school, do you understand stand me?" Hayley told Hope ignoring Klaus's question.

"Why not? This is the only school with people like me. Mrs . Forbes Salvatore was nothing but nice, and yelled and called her a slut. Why can't you just let me be happy for once!" Hope yelled at her mother.

"Everything I've done was to make you happy!" Hayley lied.

" Im going to this school and you can't stop me."

" No your not you ungrateful little-"

Hayley raised her hand to slap Hope. Hope closed her eyes waiting for impact but after a few seconds nothing happened. She opened her eyes to see Aurora holding her mother's wrist and the Triplets by Hope making sure she was okay.

" Sorry, I don't like child abuse." Aurora stated.

" What are you doing here?" Hayley yelled.

" I came by to drop of Hope's sweater since she left it in my office and I come hear only to hear your yelling, and come inside to see you try to slap her. Mother of the year." Aurora said sarcastically.

" You guys were really gonna let her do that? Wow. I thought you guys protected your family." James sassed.

" I thought you out of everyone would do something Klaus. I mean she was about to hit your daughter. And by seeing her reaction I have a feeling it wasn't to first time."

The Mikealson were still in shock about the scene in front of them, but slowly started to feel rage towards Hayley.

" Hope why don't you come with us and we can show you your dorm."

Hope nodded and went upstairs to grab her things.

" You can't take my daughter away from me you Bitch!" Hayley snapped at her about to attack but before that could happen Diana used her magic to snap her neck and Hayley's body fell to the floor.

Hope came down stairs and they left without a word.

" Wow. You have to admit that those kids are badass." Kol commented trying to lighten up the mood.

Oh Hayley, You have no idea what your in for when you wake up.