2. Tour

" You names her after me?"

" And this is my favorite part of the tour. Welcome to the Stefan Salvatore Memorial Library."

" Stefans dead?" Rebekah asked sadly.

A tear fell down Auroras face and she quickly wiped it and sniffed, but they saw it.

" Yes, he died saving our lives from that bitch, Katherine. Anyway let's go back to my office and fill out some paper work."

They walked back to her office and sat down.

" So hope what's you full name?" Aurora asked her kindly.

" Hope Lili Diana Mikealson."

Aurora laughed lightly, and hope frowned.

" Is there something wrong with my name?" She asked nervously.

" No its just my middle name is Lili too. I also named my First born daughter lili and my second Diana." Aurora explained.

Hope smiled. Before the mikealson besides, Elijah, kol, and Davina, could ask about her daughter her door was thrown open and James and Sirius ran into the room not noticing the Mikealsons.

"Mom! It wasn't my fault this time, I swear." Sirus blurted. " It was James."

" Liar! Mommy, I didn't do anything. " James defended.

Aurora was beyond confused as we're the Mikealsons. Then they heard a scream.

" James what did you do?" She asked giving him a look.

James sighed. " I put red hair dye in Lili's shampoo." He admitted looking at the floor.

Before she could respond Lili runs in the room with wet red hair.

" What did you do to me?" She cried. " Momma look what he did"

"James tell your sister you sorry." Aurora told him sternly.

" Im sorry Lili." He told her giving her puppy eyes.

" Fine, I forgive you, Momma can you fix my hair." Lili asked and with a swish of Auroras hand Lili's hair was back to its normal blond.

Then they noticed the Mikealsons. They immediately ran and hugged Elijah, Kol and Davina.

"AUNTIE, UNCLES!"

Then what they hugged Rebekah shocking her.

" Hi Aunt Rebekah." They said in sync.

"Oh sorry where are our manners Im Lili Caroline Elena Forbes Salvatore. The second oldest Triplet" Lili said introducing herself to the Mikealsons she didn't know.

" Im James Elijah Damon Forbes Salvatore, the Oldest Triplet."

" And I'm Sirus Kol Enzo Forbes Salvatore."

" You must be Hope, It's nice to meet you." Lili told her

" You too."

"Bye momma."

They glared at Hayley and Klaus, then they left the room.

" You have kids" Rebekah said shocked

" Ya, I do."

Aurora knew Rebekah always wanted kids so she opened her drawer and pulled out a wooden box. She opened the box and pulled out two clear vials and handed them to Rebekah and Marcel since she knew they were married.

" Here this is the potion I gave to Caroline and her husband so they could have kids as vampires. Go on drink it. It takes a while for it to work but it will work in 2 days. So in a 2 days you will have the ability to have you own kids."

Rebekah and Marcel smiled eagerly and quickly drank the potion. They felt a weird felling in there body but a couple seconds later it disappeared.

" Wait which Salvatore did you marry?" Rebekah asked.

" I married Stefan salvatore." She answered making Klaus incredibly jealous. He just wished it was him who married her and had kids with.

" How did you have kids, did you use the potion?" Freya asked.

" No. Silas was Stefans doppelganger so before Silas died he place a spell on Stefan so the line can continue." Aurora explained.

They furrowed their brows in confusion.

" Stefans a Doppelganger? Bloody hell, how many Doppelganger are there. " Klaus muttered.

Once again the door and her other 4 of her daughters came in.

" Mommy what time are we meeting Aunts Bonnie, Caroline, and Elena." Josie asked.

" At 6:00 so be ready by then. Tell your sisters that too."

They nodded.

" Oh HI. I'm Diana Rebekah Faith Forbes Salvatore. I'm the youngest out of the Triplets" She said as she noticed the others

"I'm Elizabeth Jenna Forbes Saltzman but you can call me Lizzie." Lizzie said trying to be polite as she saw Hayley and Klaus.

"Im Josette Oliva Forbes Salzman but you can call me josie. I'm lizzes Twin" She said kindly.

" And I'm Stefanie Bonnie Davina Salvatore. The Youngest. Well were leaving bye. Oh and nice to meet you Hope." Then left.

" You named her after me." Rebekah said with Shock and Happiness. Making Hayley glare at Aurora.

" Of course Bekah, your like my sister."

" Anyways hope, species?"

" Tribrid."

" Have you triggered your werewolf or Vampire side?" Aurora asked.

Hope hung her head in shame. Hayley growled. " What are you saying, exactly. Are you accusing her of something?"

" Back off, Hayley. I'm can sense she not only a witch." She said calmly and turned to Hope.

"I triggered my curse on accident." She mumbled.

" Hope it's fine. It happens. There's an area were you can turn."

" Are, are there any others like me?" She asked nervously.

Aurora smiled.

" Yes, there is."