The expenses in the building,  if it goes down for a long time, the villagers will definitely be jealous and make trouble, it is better to sell the prescription all at once. And the thirteen incense here might still be making a fortune.

  The shopkeeper smiled and said, "In fact, I can see how this thing is made. How much does the little lady think is the right price?"

  Xu Cao smiled, "This thing is simple to make, but the condiment shopkeeper in it must not know it. There is a thirteen incense inside. I can supply these thirteen fragrances to the shopkeeper’s family. The method of incense will not be disclosed to the shopkeeper, but if the shopkeeper wants to buy the secret recipe of thirteen incense. This thirteen incense can not only be used for sausage, but also can be used for stir-fry, stew, and stew, and the taste will be even better. ."

      The seasonings in this world include ginger, sour, Chinese pepper, green onions, and garlic sprouts. No matter how much they are, they are gone. The star anise, cinnamon, cumin, and cloves that were used to make meat in previous lives are all medicinal materials. The world has no idea that these can be used for cooking.

  The shopkeeper was a little stunned. Xu Cao continued: "This sausage recipe is fifty taels of silver, and the 13 incense recipe is one hundred and eighty taels of silver. The shopkeeper, do you want it?"

  The shopkeeper was dumbfounded, "Little lady, this ... you are not kind, why is there such an expensive prescription?"

  Xu Cao smiled: "Didn't the shopkeeper found a very special fragrance in this sausage? This is the recipe of the thirteen incense."

  The shopkeeper thought. After thinking for a while, "little lady please wait a moment, " and then he walked into the kitchen with the plate of enema. Soon he came out, with a joy on his face. The chef inside said that he couldn't found the smell on it. It seems that this little lady is not deceiving.

  "Little lady, since that's the case, I won't say much. I want twenty taels of silver for your sausage recipe, and I want 80 taels for the recipe for thirteen incense."

  Xu Cao was stunned, the shopkeeper turned out to be . agreed? She was  shouting the price indiscriminately just now, and now she had never expected the price given by the shopkeeper. After thinking about it, she agreed, "Okay, the two shopkeepers give one hundred taels of silver."

     One hundred taels, Xu Cao was very excited. This is undoubtedly a huge sum of money for her. She has never thought that one day she would have such a huge sum of money. On the way here, she thought it would be pretty good to earn two to thirty taels this time.

  She was excited, and the shopkeeper on the side had already said: "Little lady  unable to give a special prescription to other. I hope that little lady will do it in front of us, lest there be any unclear points in the future."

  The shopkeeper was worried that Xu Cao's prescription was wrong, and this allowed Xu Cao to make this formula in front of him.

  Xu Cao naturally agree, pulled out Fugui of the restaurant to buy material , he  asked: "wife are you done?"

      "It is finished, but I have to wait to buy the material  to do it again."

  Fugui Nodding and didn't care, it was just a meal, how much money could be sold, but the wife was happy so he pleased.

  Xu Cao pulled Fugui who holding Miao Miao, and hurriedly ran to buy the ingredients for the sausage and the things needed to configure the five-spice powder.

  Then returned to the restaurant, this time Fugui and Miao Miao also followed in. Miao Miao was curious and looked around. Fugui has never been polite to strangers. He followed Xu Cao with a sullen face, and coupled with his burly figure, the whole person looked hard and cold.

  Xu Cao wrote the lower part and gave it to the shopkeeper, and the shopkeeper gave Xu Cao a hundred taels of silver. Fugui saw the hundred taels of silver and was stunned. What's the matter?

  "The shopkeeper, I will demonstrate the following method, you watch it."

  Xu Cao asked the shopkeeper to borrow a little semolina to wash the large intestines, and then chop the pork belly, and prepare the rest in front of the shopkeeper. Grind the ingredients needed for thirteen incense into powder in a certain proportion, mix them together, and sprinkle thirteen incense into the cut pork belly, knead it evenly, and start to pour it. This thing was poured slowly, Xu Cao was only poured for a short section, and let the shopkeeper take it and cook it, "The shopkeeper’s, it’s done after cooking, but it’s the same when it’s smoked and dried. There is also a way of blood sausage. I could gave it for you. But it’s a bit more troublesome, don’t you need to do it now?"

  The shopkeeper smiled and agreed, and then went to see the recipe of the thirteen incense, "Little lady, this is what the thirteen incense needs , Isn’t all the ingredients on this...are all medicinal materials?"

  Xu Cao smiled and said, “Yes, this is the secret recipe handed down from my family’s ancestors. Although this thing is medicinal, it can also be used in vegetables.”

  The shopkeeper nodded and seemed to regret it. He never thought that the formula of Shisanxiang would be thirteen kinds of medicinal materials. However, the silver had been paid a long time ago, and it was indeed thirteen incense. If this little lady didn't say, he would never know that thirteen incense would be these things.

  Soon, the sausage was cooked, and the shopkeeper cut two slices and tasted it. The taste was indeed right. This allowed Xu Cao to leave. When he left, he did not forget to tell Xu Cao: "Little lady, you have sold this recipe to me now, but you can't sell it to other families."

  Xu Cao smiled and said: " The shopkeeper, don't worry, absolutely not."

  Only then did the family of three leave the restaurant.

  Xu Cao was very happy. She didn't expect this thing to make a hundred taels of silver. Even if the shopkeeper doesn't buy the recipe of the thirteen incense, she won't be able to keep it for long. If you smell the thirteen incense, you can know the ingredients inside. And it saves a lot of trouble by selling the formula all at once.

  Fugui is also very shocking, the wife is so good, and she has made a hundred taels of silver after using these sausage. Not only that, he is even a little awkward. Isn't it a man's job to make money and support his family? Now it is necessary for the wife to go out and make money. No, he must hunt well and make a lot of money so that his wife doesn't have to worry about it anymore.