THE TENNIS MATCH

The Next Day

Kazuto was walking towards his favorite place where he could find peace but he founded Hachiman was there too.

Hachiman: "So? Why are you here?"

Kazuto: "Uhh I think I wasn't the only one that come to this place to eat alone"

Hachiman: "... I guess."

They started to eat in silence. The wind blowing and their hair moving with it. It wasn't long until a voice broke the silence.

Yui: "Oh hey, Hikky! Kazu"

The two look to Yui's voice to see she was standing with a handkerchief.

Yui: "What are you two doing out here?"

Hachiman: "I always eat lunch here. It seems this is also someone's favorite spot as well."

Yui: "Why? Why not eat in the classroom?"

Hachiman: 'Take a hint damn it!'

Kazuto: "What're you doing out here?"

Yui: "Well, you know, I lost a bet against Yukinon, so it's like, loser pays up."

Hachiman: "So what is your consequence?"

Kazuto: "You have to talk to us?"

Yui: "N-No, no! Loser buys drinks! That's all!"

Hachiman: "If that's all, shouldn't you be going then?"

Yui: "Waving me off already!? You're, like, totally mean!"

Kazuto: "It's not like you got anything better to do aside from buying drinks. Shouldn't you be doing that now?"

Yui: "On that topic do you remember the entrance ceremony Hikki? Kazu"

Hachiman: "I wasn't there. I was in a car accident that day"

Yui: "A-Accident. Was that.."

Kazuto: 'Entrance ceremony...reminds me of someone'