THE SERVICE CLUB?

If a human give everything up and just roll up in ball and isolate him or herself.

Will it be okay?

Can that person get the will to move forward?

Even if he or she did will everything will be Okay?

A person that lost his smile.

Can he or she gain that smile back?

Can she or he learn to love and be happy again?

Can another human have that much impact on that human that he or she becomes hopeful again? Or

Can that person regain his or her past happy self?

3RD POV

KAZUTO'S HOUSE

We see a boy with brown hair and brown eyes wearing a school uniform and getting ready to leave he is alone at home as his father and mother doesn't live here as he taught living alone and after some argument and conditions he was given a house to live in and have some freedom let's go to our protagonist once again.

KAZUTO'S POV

Okay, I am all ready and set to go I once again looked at my mirror to see my reflection I tried to smile but it didn't work.

Sigh

Sigh

I don't know what to say well let's go before I well get scold by Hiratsuka- sensei.

TIME SKIP

3RD POV

We see our protagonist standing in front of a school.

Kazuto: Sigh 'Here we go'

Kazuto started going in the school some girls were well

Girl: "Isn't that Kazuto? he looks so handsome!?!"

Other groups of girls were talking about how gloomy he is and well he has rejected many confessions for him so girls will hate him.

And well for the boys