When we were done eating, we headed to school. Just like always, many were looking at me. Maybe, they have now heard the catfight that happened between Jewelry Grace Smith and Penelope Harper.

I was quite tense today because my brothers are coming over to school and they will know the sh*ts that I have done!

I looked at my side when I saw Jace coming over and sitting in his chair. He looked at me and back to the professor who was now entering the room.

"So, your parents are coming over." he started a conversation.

"My brothers," I said and his brows furrowed.

"Brothers?How many?2?" he asked and I sighed.

"5, actually."Napatingin siya sa akin ng hindi makapaniwala ng dahil sa sinabi ko."I'm serious."

"No way!I thought your name is Jewel."he chuckled and I glared at him. Kita niyang kinabahan na ako dito, may gana pa siya mag-joke!

"Class dismiss." the professor said and left the class. I started arranging my things and when I was done, we headed out.

"Don't worry, Jewel. They said they'll be here at noon."sabi ni Natasha at bumuntong-hininga ako.

"It's still snack time," Amber said and patted my shoulder, comforting me.

"Jewel."Napatingin kami sa aming likod ng makita patakbong papunta sa amin si Damon.

"You guys go."I said and their grins were teasing me, but I just shake it off. Nang makadating na siya sa aking harapan ay bumuntong-hininga ito bago tumingin sa akin at ngumiti.

"I heard what happened. You got into a catfight with Penny. Will you get a punishment?" he asked, worriedly.

"Yeah."sabi ko at tipid na ngumiti.

"Alam mo ba kung ano?"tanong niya at kumibit-balikat ako.

"No, my family should be here, before the dean announced my punishment," I said and looked away.

"So your family from America will be here?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah."

"Do you mind if I treat you something?"tanong niya kaya napangiti ako.

"Sure," I said and we walked to the cafeteria. When we arrived, I sat at the seat and he looked at me and I smiled.

"What do you want?"

"Chocolate can lighten the mood," I said and smiled.

"Yeah, sure."sabi niya at umalis. Nang makabalik na siya ay binigay niya sa akin ang chocolate at nagsimula kaming kumain. When we were done, he insisted on accompanying me to my room and I nodded, because he keeps on persisting.

Nang makadating na ako sa room ay ngumiti ako sa kanya bago pumasok sa loob. I sat in my seat and the professor arrived and the classes started. When it was lunchtime, we went to the cafeteria and I thought that my brothers canceled the appointment to go there, but I was completely wrong.

"Nakita niyo ba ang dalawang gwapong lalaki sa labas?"

"Oo nga, ang gwapo nila!"

"Are they transferees?"

"Mukhang hindi, dahil naka formal ang isa at ang isa naman ay naka-casual. Ang bait nang isa pero iyong isa ay cold, kagaya ni Jace."