𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7

Start from the beginning

"My cross necklace."

For him, this necklace was the most important thing he still had, which is why he also looked around in panic, hoping that he would still find his necklace. Although Hashirama is calm and meek, his mind had long been almost connected to the darkness, which is why deep inside he is seething with anger. Full of drive, the vampire looked around everywhere, but his gaze remained on the floor the whole time. Fortunately, he remembered and looked straight ahead, to also look at the chests of drawers that stood against the walls. When his eyes fell on the wall, his breath caught. He swallowed sheepishly and frowned, trying not to look scared.

"What... is going on here?"

Hanging on the wall was his cross necklace, which looked like it was nailed to it. Uncertainly and very slowly, Hashirama walked up to the necklace and looked at it closely. At a meter distance, he slowly stopped. His gaze just wouldn't leave the cross necklace, which is why Hashirama's thoughts sank back into the depths. When his gaze was like a tunnel focused only on the cross necklace, Hashirama very slowly raised his right hand to his cross necklace to take it again.

"Did Madara take the necklace...? No. Why would he?"

His voice sounded very soft, almost imperceptible. Now he managed to touch the cross necklace, but he did not take it. Instead, his fingertips very gently caressed the cross necklace until the vampire finally took it all the way in his hand, ready to take it. Suddenly he heard a very familiar voice that made his non-beating heart beat again.

"Hashirama."

The vampire turned to the side, startled, and looked frantically down the hallway, almost shouting,

"Viktoria!?"

He looked around meanwhile, which is why he felt like his mind was no longer normal. He gasped for a moment, very quickly took the cross necklace from the wall and tied it around himself. His look became more and more serious, which could already be seen by the fact that Hashirama frowned. With inhuman speed, Hashirama ran through the hallway and stopped in front of a stair railing, leaning his upper body forward and looking around the vestibule.

His hands slowly slid on the banister as Hashirama slowly turned around, squinted his eyes, and leaned back. He tilted his head up slightly as his dark voice rang out,

"I'm crazy..."

Now he opened his eyes again, tilting his head to the left to look at the clock. It showed 4:28 a.m., which is why Hashirama sat up again.

"Why is it so early already? Did the conversation with Madara take so long?"

He practically asked himself that, since he was barely in his right mind during the conversation with Madara. Since Hashirama was at his wits' end, he had to take deep breaths in and out each time to try to regain his composure. Leaning further against the railing again, he tilted his head straight ahead and saw Rosanna standing right in front of her room door with the pole from which the plasma bag was hanging.

The vampire felt a strange sensation inside him when he caught Rosanna's eye. He hesitated a bit to walk towards her, but he didn't want to wait any longer and thus ran towards her with inhuman speed. As Rosanna tried with full concentration not to fall down due to her dizziness, she got the feeling that her heart would jump out of her chest when Hashirama suddenly stood in front of her without a single sound and watched her.

"My God! Did you scare me..."

Out of pure shock, Rosanna let her body sink down a little while she gripped her left hand her left half of her chest. Hashirama couldn't help but smile and thus had to smile when Rosanna strangely gave him a feeling of happiness.