Chapter 2 : - Did I Lost You 💔

In the bus ,

Everyone talking with each other and enjoying themselves with their friends on the other hand .

Daigo , Ken was sitting together and Honcho with Wakiya . Honcho was saying in his one mind why l have to sat with this rude person f***king * Shouting him soon much inside, same goes from Wakiya .

Shu was going to sit with Valt .

But Valt runs to Honcho *dragging him to his sit * leaving Shu standing there with a shocking face . " If they sit together they will starts fighting again so he should sit with me pls you go sit with Wakiya " Said Valt trying to sat Rantaro forcefully besides him. But Honcho don't wanna stay there Shu go from there bending his head down sadly .

Valt feels bad for his Boyfriend but some how he signs relief " Now say why did you do that ??? " Said Rantaro want his question ans .

" What n-nothing leave it " Valt lied .

" Valt the honest truth ??? " Honcho in angry tone .

" Ahh.... N..  Valt but interpreted by Honcho .

" Valt!!! " * Giving him angry eyes * .

" K K Fine saying l don't want him to sat besides me " Said the bluenette looking down and the yellow hair male can't believe his words at all how can Valt say this is he don't like Shu is this thing .

" Why man do you both have a fight or you don't like him " Ask Honcho .

" What the heck are you saying Honcho??? " Valt pout he added that there is nothing happens between them .

" So why don't you let him sit with you ??? " Honcho crossing his hands .

" Umm... Ah.... Ah....... " Valt was like l can't say as he look away from the male hiding his blushing face . But his friend understand everything what he wants to say him .

Honcho : - Say this clearly that you wanna propose him again right .

Valt : - Yeah!!! That's i- * Hides his face again *

Honcho : - No Valt this time l'm not gonna help you .

Valt : - Why???

Honcho : - Remember that day * Rising is eye brow*

Valt know what he was talking about . He remembers that he told his friends before he wanna propose Shu but their hard work fall in vain when Valt can't say any word front of Shu face to face He just ended up with saying nothing ofc   nervous .

Valt makes a sad face giving that male his famous puppy eyes like he wanna say pls pls pls help this poor boy ✨ . And yeah!! It's surely works on him .

" Stop it you really act much ok ok l defeat you win " Said the yellow hair male can't bear it anymore .

Valt very happy for this his hard work don't fall in vain . " But you have to promise that you are not going to backing away at this time o. * Cut of by Valt * " I promise l promise " Said the bluenette noding his head again and again .

With Shu and Wakiya ,

Shu was looking outside of the window thinking something deeply in his mind .

Wakiya was listening music there was much silence between them ............. But Wakiya broke the silence looking at the Albino who was lost in his one thought .

" What are you thinking Kurenai Shu about your boyfriend oh!! No sorry l mean your love right " Wakiya teasing him .

As The white hair male comes in reality giving him a dead glare 💢💢💢