Disastrous

Gabriel was roaming around 'the floor' staring at the scenes being enacted. Luke was standing beside him while his other brothers were sitting in the Lounge. The only ones missing were Nathan, Sean, and Owen. He didn't have a clue where they were.

He sat on one of the couches lining the walls, ignoring all the sharp sounds of leather hitting skin or the sultry moans echoing through the room. He barely even noticed his blonde friend looking at him intently. His thoughts were completely consumed by a green-eyed angel.

He thought about how those eyes used to hold so much innocence and wonderment. How they would gaze upon him as if he hung the stars and the moon. Her golden locks would billow behind her, the colors shifting in the light, creating this halo and making her the true embodiment of an angel.

Now she prowled like a predator, full of confidence. A seductive sway to her hips, her eyes alight yet without emotion. Her clothing held her curves in a tight embrace, accentuating each delightful dip.

He remembered the searing pain he felt when she left. A numb chill went through his body. He couldn't think of any reason why she would leave and yet she did.

"How do you feel about her?" Gabriel broke the silence, Luke's eyes snapping to his in surprise.

"What do you mean?" Luke asked. Gabriel remained silent, his fingers playing with one of the studs in his ear.

"I don't... I don't care what happened. I still love her. I still want her," He finally answered. Luke's brows rose, his lips slightly parting. He was bewildered, out of everything that was the least he expected to come out of his friend's mouth. Especially with how he reacted when she left.

His reply got stuck in his throat when he noticed the woman in question being led into the VIP rooms by a tall figure. From where they were sitting he couldn't see the man's face or any distinguishable feature. He nudged Gabriel and they both watched as the two entered the area.

He couldn't take his gaze away from the fiery emerald orbs that stared back at him

He couldn't take his gaze away from the fiery emerald orbs that stared back at him. He quickened his pace, slamming his cock into the heated body underneath him.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed as he came, his gaze fixed on the blonde beauty.