5: June

June

"Fuck what you believe, niggas looking at me like I carry a disease, worries in the wind, somewhere in the trees, flirting with my sins, and she's really hard to please" -TJW

"A little to the left, and... perfect!" I voiced my triumph, but it quickly turned into disappointment once the initially-straightened black and white portrait that I just hung up slipped again, making it hang crookedly.

I deadpanned, "Well, that's ironic," I said shrugging to myself, deciding leave it like it was. I'll just fix it later.

I had just finished adding the last few finishing touches to my new loft and now it looked perfect

I had just finished adding the last few finishing touches to my new loft and now it looked perfect. Well, almost perfect. I stood in the middle of the room as I looked around, pleased at my surroundings, "Now, I can get used to this."

My phone began to ring on the kitchen counter so I went over to answer thinking it was probably my mom or Sasha, but when I saw it was my dad calling I instantly halted, frozen in place as I watched the phone continue to ring. I debated on whether I should answer it or not, but I guess I waited to long because the ringing stopped, and the screen turned back to black. I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding, shaking my head as I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. After all that's happened these past few months with Sasha and Brooklyn, and me finally declaring my independence from my father and coming into my own, I had found myself separating myself from the pack a little bit, so I could come into my own and do some soul searching.

Of course, despite my newfound freedom, there was no way I was about to leave Sasha's side. Yeah she may live on campus and I had my own place, but I only lived less than ten minutes away, so if she needed me it wouldn't take long for me to be right there. After the disaster between Sasha and my former sister, it made me want to be there and protect Sasha even more. I knew Brooklyn was bat shit crazy, but I didn't think she was capable of murder crazy, I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for our meddling parents crazy. When I found out she tried to kill Sasha I wanted to kill her, but Mama wasn't having it so she let me destroy one of the rooms in the house to let me get my rage out. All I know is Dad took her somewhere far away from us. I don't know and I don't care where, all I know is she better not ever show her face around me or my family again. What she did was unforgivable in my eyes, and as far as I'm concerned Sasha, Four, Blue, and Nugget are my only sisters.