|| Beginning ||

20 Year old Hanagaki Takemichi is a police officer, working alongside two good-looking people, a black haired man named Tachibana Naoto, and a beautiful light-brown haired woman Tachibana Hinata who happens to be Tachibana Naoto's sister and Hanagaki Takemichi's Girlfriend

in this AU Takemichi doesn't know the Tokyo manji gang yet, and he doesn't have time-leaping powers, rest will be explained later on, furthermore, I've completed my statement of explaining, so I will be gone now,
unsure who's point of view this will be in.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
|| N: Takemichi was watching a movie with his girlfriend, Hinata Tachibana, when the door opened up loudly, it was Naoto. || "Takemichi, Hinata! We're in-charge of some really important case!!" Naoto Exclaimed to the two.
"Oh? What is it??" Takemichi glared at Naoto, interested. "There's a missing persons case, but there's several at once,

they were all suspected to be involved in gang activity but soon were murdered by the gang." Naoto replied to Takemichi's statement. "That's their own fault." Hinata added in. "True, but we still need to go on this case, oh yeah, you two, are joining the Tokyo Manji Gang, they're our biggest suspect. " Naoto, said looking at the two who looked like they had both just seen a ghost. "Uhm, undercover?" Takemichi was surprised but also wasn't, they're a dangerous gang, it's better to suspect them from the inside.

"Exactly, you two will meet at the address I give you two tomorrow, also if you two need help or anything, call my phone. Don't want you two to be the next missing people, do we now?" Naoto Joked around a bit, it was honestly unsettling because of the subject at hand. "Naoto, could you get out now? We're in the middle of something" Hina said, while standing up, walking to naoto, and pushing him out. Naoto didn't really resist and just got back in his car after being forced out.

Hina unpaused the TV and cuddled with Takemichi, not really excited about joining a gang.

Time skip to the next day,
To be continued..