Preparing to Leave Uval

Start from the beginning

"Uh..."

"You're hot?"

Yaele hesitated, but the black-haired guy, XiNalaSlave77, said something extremely unexpected. Of course, this resulted in a slap from the black-haired girl named Muyonnu.

"Are you jealous she's prettier than you?"

Jisha slammed her head into the table.

"Thanks for stating the obvious, but that's not the point here. What's in it for me? Why should I join you guys instead of staying as I am now??"

*What am I doing with these guys... No wonder I haven't heard of Asunder. They're hopeless.*

Jisha inadvertently ended up teaching these newbie players recruitment 101.

"Hmmm... What's in it for you? If you don't join, we'll hunt you down forever!" Yaele adamantly said.

"... How?"

"We know your name from the recording of your fight in the War Zone. That'll easily be enough to track you down."

"Really, now? I wonder about that. Don't you see this convenient item that hides my name and face?"

"So what? All we have to do is find an item that can appraise you anyway. You won't be able to hide forever."

"Is that so? If that's all, then have a nice day."

Jisha shook her head as she took a bite out of the Cinnamon Bun.

Their line of thinking wasn't entirely inaccurate. Items that solely hid name and level were extremely common, but so were ones that were able to break through these disguises. However, only Rexian's Eyes, another legendary NPC's item, could see through Shahar's Nightwalker.

"... Hey, are you really ignoring us? It won't end well for you if you do. Just agree to our terms, and you will receive opportunities that come with being a member of the Asunder organization," Muyonnu said kindly.

*This sounds like a marketing scam.*

"Playing good cop? Unfortunately, you guys don't even have terms I can agree with. Sorry, but I'm leaving. You've spoiled my delicious Cinnamon Bun."

Jisha effortlessly snuck by their pitiful attempt of a blockade and left the Eatery.

---

"... Are you stupid?"

"No, are you?"

Muyonnu couldn't help but facepalm after witnessing Ivonna and Yaele quarrel once again.

"... Stein's gonna kill us," she worriedly said.

*>XiNalaSlave77: Yo Stein, the hottie got away again. She declined our offer~*

"WHAAAAAAAT ARE YOU DOING???"

Yaele immediately tackled Xi after seeing the snitching message. A Safe Zone meant that no damage could be taken, but it didn't mean that tackling another player wasn't allowed.

*>Stein: Are you kidding? I'll assemble troops to find her myself. Keep an eye on where she's headed and report back to me. How's the situation in Uval?*

*>Muyonnu: It's relatively peaceful. It doesn't look like any other organization is trying to claim this hamlet. Fae Sol is our only obstacle. She keeps avoiding us, and she said she wasn't from any org.*

*>Stein: And you believe that? Regardless of whether she's lying, it doesn't look like she has any conflict of interest with us. Like I said, just report her whereabouts to me and I'll handle her.*