Chapter 16 Rewrite

Start from the beginning

"Stop.." She looked away, "Are you sure you're okay?  I kinda hate that you did that to me, but at the same time that was funny."

"Is my pain funny to you?" The prince asked amused.

"No, it's just that you fell off after trying to scare me is." She smiled and started laughing.

"I wasn't necessary trying to scare you, Narissa," She gave him a look in which he surrendered.  "Okay maybe a little, but I was just saying hi."

"Nideru," She leaned into his arms and felt her heart in her chest feel heavy and leaping every few beats.  "You got my message right?  The one I told through Nako?"

Niderudion nodded, "Yeah, I can't believe those reedins planned that.  It honestly sickens me.  Though, your brother should have calmed down.  What you did was important.  That's why today I decided to ignore him starting since I have arrived at this forest." The prince grinned.

"So you don't think I'm rotten for saying all that to him or speaking that way?" Naricelissa asked the prince as she pressed her face to his fully clothed chest.

"You mean what you said to him?  No." He shook his head, "Why do you think I told him to stop?  I couldn't take it, seeing you like that."

Naricelissa smiled and muttered, "I guess, but I thought you stayed quiet since your sister was there."

"That would make me just as bad if I didn't say anything!" He looked astonished at what she had said, "Though it was funny seeing you trying to be extra nice to Novalie just to win her over."

"Don't remind me!" She exclaimed. "She still hates me and will kill me if she found out about us.  I don't want you to leave me.  Niderudion I.. I love you." She muttered, looking down, avoiding his look as soon as those words leave her mouth.

"I love you as well.  I think it was right after I left that I realized that," The prince kissed lips softly.  She felt the moon's sweetness on her lips and all the feelings that the moon had.  It was expressive.

She pulled away to catch her breath, "Awhile ago my brother said that you were some cold hearted person only filled with cruelty toward others that doesn't matter or not important.  Except I didn't listen to him, and looked what happened."

Niderudion laughed, "That knight, yeesh he is harsh." Suddenly he thought of something and grinned, "You know maybe you should practice saying Your Highness or His Highness when talking to me when others are around.  That was absolutely funny, your brother was amused too."