Chapter 13 Rewrite

Start from the beginning

"It is true.  I'm sorry I said nothing." She lowered her head again on him  Besides he only recently found out.  That is why he has been sending stupid messages."

"Hey, look I understand." He put his hand on her shoulder, "You were nervous and scared, I get that."

Naricelissa narrowed her eyes, "I wasn't nervous!  Nor was I scared!" She exclaimed, refusing to give in.

"Oh yeah?" The prince grinned.

"I'm not!"

"I never noticed, but you're cute when you are upset." He carefully looked down at her and felt her cheek with the palm of his hand.

The girl flushed her cheeks, "W-what?"

"I said I think you're cute."

Naricelissa looked down and smiled, "I think I realized something..."

The prince raised his eyebrows, "Oh and what might that be?"

"I see you differently now.  It is like you're in a new light, it's incredible.  This light shines above both of us and it is like we are connected.  Here you are with me and when I see you I feel as if you are different.  Whenever you're worried, well I think so..." She rubbed her neck, 

"since I recently seen the other side of your face, your midnight blue eyes intensifies.  Your clear skin is silver and warm against the light of the moon.  I love how strong you get when you speak of the ones you cares about.  How you just want to help everyone and stop the reedins.  Just be careful and don't ever do anything stupid without me again!" Naricelissa pressed her finger into his chest.

Niderudion looked amused, "All I hear is that your describing me and then I'm stupid?" He laughed.

"Nideru!"

"Does this mean I can do something stupid when your around though?  I'm genui...Owrgh," Naricelissa nudged him.  The prince put his hands up, "I take that as a no."

"You're such an idiot." She smiles.

"Narissa, look around us." He shows Naricelissa the luminescence in the place.  "This light might be the end of everything else, but us."

Suddenly the vision wielder looks down and places her lips in a thin line, "Nideru!  I want to show you something.  It's at the forest so you have to hurry!"

"I know you basically said you liked me fighting by your side, but I kinda rather not without something covering my face.  I rather them not see my beautiful left features before they vanish for several years." Niderudion muttered while following the girl.  When the prince has his concealer on only the bottom half and part of his right eye is seen.

"We're not fighting!  We going deeper into the forest to explore.  An adventure!" Naricelissa lifted up her hands and smiled.  She then nodded her head and grabbed her arm.