"I doubt that's going to happen," Chaeryoung mumbles before thinking. "Not when she's still stuck with the past."

We sigh, a possibility that might truly happen. "Whoever the girl is, I believe that she can swoon our Karina. Let's leave it all up to them." Both of them nodded before getting up to leave for class.

~~~

Winter and Karina didn't expect to see each other in the music room at six in the evening. A loud sound created from closing the door too hard scared Winter who was sitting at the far corner of the room. Karina shrieked when she noticed that someone was inside. She was about to scream her lungs out when arms wrapped around her waist.

"Shhh... It's me! it's just me, Jimin." Winter calmly says when she felt Karina shaking. Winter turned the lights on and grew worried when she saw the latter with teary eyes.

"Did something happen?" She asks, cupping her face as she softly waits for her to speak. Never in Winter's life had she witnessed such a strong girl in the public's face looking so fragile in front of her right now.

Winter wraps her around her small arms, Karina's head softly tucked on Winter's neck. She proceeds to kiss the girl's crown and whisper comforting words. A minute or so, Karina calmed down and hugged Winter tighter. The soft strokes on her back comforted Karina and she couldn't help but bury her head further onto Winter.

Noticing the time, Winter had to take them somewhere else or they'll get locked inside the university. Winter wonders if her parents will come looking for her.

"Let's go somewhere else okay?" Karina nodded, not bothering to let go of Winter.

Taking a deep breath, Winter securely wraps her arms around Karina and leads their way outside to the parking lot. The walk to the parking lot was rather quiet and Winter didn't mind as long as Karina was comfortable to be taken away by her.

Winter opens the door of the car's front seat and helped the girl sit down. As Winter turned on the car, she looks over to her side and saw the quiet girl staring outside the window.

Where should I take her? Winter thinks for a moment.

"Do you want me to take you home?" Karina quickly faces her with a head shake. Not questioning further, Winter just smiles and nods.

I guess I'll be taking her out again. Chuckling lightly, Winter shakes her head and smiles when she got an idea of where to take the girl.

K A R I N A

Who would have thought I'd meet Winter again at the music room so late. I was going to stay inside the room and let out all the frustrations I've been holding inside for the past weeks. I was confused about whether I should be thankful or not that she was there. I didn't want Winter to take care of me this way. I had no energy to talk. I wanted to rest. And letting her see this side of me is giving me another set of thoughts of what she might think of me.

But seeing her so patient with me says otherwise. She's been so gentle and I couldn't thank her enough for that. I didn't know where we were going yet I was glad she asked me first if she'd take me home or not.

Compared to the past hangouts we've been going to, this is the first time she has lowered the windows. The view in front of us was beautiful. The city and their lights shining along with the stars in the night.

"Wow," I unconsciously gasp and couldn't take my eyes off the sight.