Todoroki sighed softly as he ran his fingers gently through Midoriya's growing hair.

The alpha didn't quite know what to think when he noticed just how much white was now in the omegas hair. He couldn't decide whether or not the omegas hair just grew quickly or if the stress caused the white to spread quicker. Either way, Izuku's hair was now just as much white, if not more so, than green.

Todoroki started to play with Izuku's dual colored hair, braiding it before undoing the braid and starting again.

Midoriya purred ever so softly, feeling the alpha finger through his hair, relaxing him enough to melt against Todorokis chest.

After several minutes that felt like hours of peace, Todoroki startled at hearing a soft whine.

"Izuku?" Todoroki checked, not sure what could be troubling the omega after just having calmed him. 

Izuku just snuggled closer into Todoroki before looking up into the alphas heterochromatic eyes.

Todoroki couldn't help but think that it couldn't be good for Izuku's omega to be so incontrol so often. The alpha smiled sadly as he trailed his thumb across the greenettes freckled cheek.

Izuku looked up at him with big beautiful slitted eyes, smiling just as sadly back at him.

"What can I do for you?" Todoroki asked, letting his arm rest against the omega's waist. Almost immediately, Izuku grabbed that same hand and brought it up between them, bringing the hand to rest towards the bottom of his ribcage.

Oh, the alpha thought to himself, his eyes widening momentarily before another small smile graced his blushing features.

"You need help here?" Todoroki whispered, sliding his hand up to gently cup one of the omega's swollen pectorals.

Midoriya nodded shyly, pressing ever so gently into the alphas warm hand.

"Come here darling" the alpha encouraged, lifting the omega up to sit on top of him before leaning up himself.

"I'll take care of you" he said, meaning every single word of the sentence in every way possible.

The omega purrs at the promise, nuzzling into Todoroki's neck, reveling in the alphas campfire scent.

"Come on, honey. Shhh, shhh. I got you" Todoroki soothed, straightening the omega until he was level with the omegas chest. Slowly he lifted the hem of Izuku's shirt, bunching just above his nipples.

Leaning in, Todoroki met Izuku's eyes, seeing nothing but content in his green eyes, he continued forward.

Gentle massaging the muscles with his fingers, Todoroki marveled at the pearly liquid that spilled over at his touch.

Todoroki closed his eyes as he licked one of the milky buds into his mouth, tongueing over it gently before he started to suck.

Izuku hummed softly at the relief his alpha was providing, smiling as he rested over Todoroki's head. He melted even further as he felt Todoroki's hands slide around his back to press even closer.

The alpha couldn't stop himself from moaning at the sweet taste of the omega in his arms. He had never felt so safe as he did with Izuku pliant in his arms, purring softly.

Todoroki felt almost loopy with happiness as he pulled away from the omegas chest. Without much warning, Shoto tilted his head up to meet Izuku in a kiss, gently pressing his lips to the greenettes.

The alpha smiled into the gentle press, hoping that Izuku was feeling the same inner calm he was.

It wasn't long before Todoroki had latched himself to Izuku's chest again, giving attention to the side that was still heavy with milk.

—-

"What do you think of this?"

By the time Todoroki had his fill, Izuku had fallen into a light doze. Hours later Midroiya had woken up with the need to do something with his hands.

Now the pair sit just outside of Izuku's cupboard making bracelets with some of the materials he had found in the room Todoroki had shown him.

Midoriya remembered when he was younger he used to make all sorts of woven friendship bracelets with his mother, one of the few pleasant memories he still had.

Now, Izuku was teaching Todoroki how to braid the different colored strings into different patterns.

"It's so cute! You're learning really fast" Izuku smiled, loving how the colors chosen melded so nicely together: green, yellow, red, and black.

"Thank you" the alpha answered quietly, blushing from the greenettes' praise.

"What do you think of mine so far?" Izuku asked, showing him the laddered braids of purple, red, and blue.

"Well, I believe it far exceeds mine" Todoroki jokes, smirking as he watches the omega grow embarrassed.

"Shoto!" Izuku whined, huffing slightly at the tease.

"It's wonderful, love" Todoroki chuckled as he leaned in to kiss the top of the omegas head.

"Can I gi-give it to you? T-to wear?" Izuku asked nervously, hoping the alpha said yes.

"Only if you wear mine" Todoroki answered without missing a beat. Izuku only nodded, his face strawberry red.

Izuku fell asleep that night feeling better than he had in a long time. He felt safe and cared for, even with three of his four alphas missing. Todoroki gave him hope that soon, everything would go back to normal and the others would come back.

The alpha made sure to keep careful watch on the door while his omega slept. Izuku deserved the world, the least he could do is make sure the omega didn't wake up alone.

He stayed up for hours, watching and listening until he, too, fell asleep.