Chapter 9 the Mall

Começar do início

He was cut off mid sentence when she put her hand up .

Charlie: stop right there. You have nothing to worry about. So long your near us we will keep you Safe. Were like family all of us and we stick together.

SJ looks at the others and they smile at him as he looks back at Charlie and she was smiling as well.

SJ: * Family....so this is what it feels like to be cared for....I love it*....ok. I'll trust you.

She then grabs him by his hand and leads him inside.

Once they then got inside Alastor was the first to speak up

Alastor: ok everyone. Now that we're here we can start gathering the supply's we need. However it will take a while to gather it all if stick together so let's split up into a team.

Angel: ( grabs SJ arm like as if in a date) great idea Al. IL take handsome with me and- ( Alastor pulls him away) HEY.

Alastor: No your coming with me and nifty, husker will go with Vaggie and Charlie shall go with your SJ.

Angel: Aww.

Vaggie: I'm ok with that...I trust SJ will keep Charlie safe and sound and help her out. Plus this way we can keep angel dust from rapeing SJ

SJ: * Thank God *.... Thanks Vags.

They the split up and headed around the mall. As SJ was looking through the just he saw they have a shit tone if stuff to get.

SJ: Man we have git a lot of things to get.

Charlie: don't worry I can call in a few extra hands ( she then snaps her fingers and two small demons show up.... razzle and dazzle

Charlie: SJ meet Razzle and Dazzle

Charlie: SJ meet Razzle and Dazzle. There my personal assistants. Alastor isn't the only one who can summon Freinds ( the little guy's hug Charli and she hugs back) I have had These two with me since I was Very little.

SJ: seem like cute little guy's.

Sometime oases by as both Charlie, SJ and her little freinds were getting things they needed. SJ looks at his watch and they see they still have some time before they meet up with the others.

SJ: hey Charlie...we uhh still have some time before we meet up with the others. I was thinking maybe you and I can explore the mall a little bit more and get to know one another a bit better. If that's ok

Charlie: ( small blush) * is he asking me out like on a date??*.... Well...ok sure I guess it's fine. ( She then looks back at Razzle and Dazzle) guys take this back to the limo and wait for me and the others.

They did as they were told and headed off. As for Charlie and SJ they explored the mall.

SJ then found out why this mall was so damm big. There was an Indore carnival fair with all sorts of games and snacks and such.