Chapter Eleven : The Name

" That girl! In our house! I thought that you promised me that there was going to be no girl here!" I had heard Oswalds mother yell from the kitchen.

I had kept myself in the bath tub. I had thought of it as my sanctuary right now . I wasn't scared of her, I just felt a bit guilty for getting Oswald in trouble that he shouldn't be in.

"I am sorry mama! I really am! But I couldn't have left my friend out in the cold like that. " Oswald pleaded.

"Friend. That's what all are like until they decide to sleep with you. They all are the same my boy" She had said. " They only want one thing, and when they get it from you they will leave. I just don't want my boy to get hurt"

"Mama, just let her stay for a day or two. You will see, she will come in handy around the home. She can sing, and is really good at it" Oswald had said.

There was a short pause between the two. It was a rather dark one because I had no idea what was going to happen next. Was she going to yell at him? Was he going to yell at her? Or was he even going to explain what happened between us moments earlier.

"Really? Who does she work for?" She had asked .

"Brock Smith" He had said softly. I think that he said it quietly so I wouldn't hear his lie. But I had heard it. That was supposed to be my mother and sisters killer. But at least it seems believable.

I wonder if he knows...

"She's a stripper?"

"No, believe me I would have known better mama. If you think that your baby boy grown up to be like that. You are wrong"

The lady sighed "FINE! You can let her stay. But if I find anything fishy , I will have to kick her out"

I am glad that I can take it easy for a while . I might as well actually quit my old job and move on with my life. Being a singer at Fish's will be stressful and now she knows my secret. But if she does say a single word about it, I might have to give her a little visit.

And it will also give me time to solve this hell with the man who I am to marry. The devil, the most evil of all. I will have to meet again with Finn, the man who had used me. Not to mention talk to Brock Smith and settle things with him.

My job is the least of my problems.

Two Weeks Later:

Oswald had came into my room when he had known that his mother went off to work. It was so hard to even talk to eachother alone when she was around, she would be glued to her son.

The room she had given me had looked like a pigs sty. It had smelt of one too because of the old clothes around . There was paint being chipped on the walls. But honestly, I cant complain. Maronni is hunting me down, and this will probably be one of the last places to look. But no matter, Oswald and I are safe and we wont have anyone to really bother us.

That is until my devil Fiancé and Finn come around. They better not, if they know what is good for them.

He had walked to the bed and sat on the ledge. He had looked at his dangling feet for a few minutes then smiled back at me.

"So my mom went out for a few minutes.."

Good way to start a conversation....

"Yea, so what do you want to do" I had placed my hand on his shoulder. He had turned his head slowly to me. His blue eyes thinking about the moment, the time we were in. Everything was so peaceful the past couple weeks. No one has bothered the two of us, not even Oswald's mother was effected!