Four

Tak Gu wasn't about to jump, he knew it.

He was so sure of himself, always had the nuance in every people that he met in his rather dull life sometimes and keeping it exciting by putting punishment to those who offended him and his friends.

It's a fun test for him to see the strongest out of them.

But at that time as Heeseung kept on questioning him why he was letting this continue, he had been wronged by Tak Gu doing the opposite of his guess and jumped.

His heart stopped along Sunghoon and Jake and Heeseung who closed their eyes quickly in succession then the girl from before becomes the hero of the day after her unexpected move.

It all happened so fast in Jay's eyes. It nearly took him off a second not to see the girl holding back the collar of the boy while his body was dangling over the side of the building and the people below almost made him deaf at their frantic shouts for her to lift the boy up.

She did more than that. She pulled him up quickly back to the rooftop grounds, their bodies colliding on each other but there was only a short moment before the girl hugged him and Tak Gu hugged her back, crying loudly in the end.

Jay who is clearly surprised at this thing that never happens before as the end for any victims of the red card, stood up from his chair and looked closer to the screen, not familiar to the girl.

She wasn't a very pretty girl like Yuna who he knows had the biggest crush on him but as soon as he saw the girl smiled to Tak Gu, realization sunk in that there was something different about her.

Something deeper and darker.

After the fiasco of his friend's show, he can't stand being around him longer for the day, so he headed out of their private classroom

After the fiasco of his friend's show, he can't stand being around him longer for the day, so he headed out of their private classroom. He noticed girls giggling and calling for him, he smiled at them and greeted them good afternoon.

They were all too happy to receive the attention, he quickly decided to distance himself from them. From the girls who seems like the least bit disconcerted at what happened in the rooftop just an hour ago.

A boy nearly suicide to death and yet they were not even worried about it.

He headed for his car and decided to drive home, but his footsteps walking towards it in the parking lot had slowed a litle the moment he saw the girl from nearby

The girl who saved Tak Gu.

She walks with the said guy in the nearest gate out of school, and Jake wondered why he even bothered to watch the two for a little while.

Before Tak Gu continues on his way from another direction, he hugs the girl good bye and he hold on her so tightly under the cloudy that for a moment Jake feel as if this was like a view of the boy's salvation.

But then all of a sudden, he felt a tear fell down from his eyes and just as he lifts a finger to his face to wipe it, the girl pull back quickly, say good-bye, and stomped away wordlessly.