Chapter 1

The beginning

Third person pov

Thirteen people were walking down a pathway back to their Guild after a successful job of raiding a Dark Guild and destroying it. One person was cussing about a certain jerk in their group as he and the others walked on the path back to Fairy Tail, their Guild. One person with purple hair, purple eyes and white skin only listened as the man cussed here and there, getting a flashback to when he would say every curse word in the book before her best friend snapped him out of doing that.

She looked over at her sunshine blonde companion and noticed the girl's eyes were glazed over, indicating that she was lost in thought about something. She tapped her best friend's shoulder making the girl flinch before she blinked her cerulean blue eyes and turned her gaze to the other girl.

"Miyako-chan, are you alright?" the girl asked as she looked at the other girl with worry.

Everyone else stopped their conversations to listen to what the girls' conversation is about.

"I'm okay, Michiko-chan. I was just lost in thought, that's all," came the reply from within Michiko's mind. She looked at Miyako unconvinced and noticed two men were looking at the blonde with concern in their eyes.

"Okay..." Michiko was dissatisfied with Miyako's reply, but didn't push for further answers. She and the others knew about Miyako's secret for a very, very, very long time since an incident many years ago.

The others in the group were starting to worry about their sunshine blonde, but knew there was nothing they could do about it. All they had to do was wait for the right time for her to talk about her problems that she was having.

When they got to Magnolia, they noticed the roads were empty. Nobody was walking around and shopping. The other blonde was getting a bad feeling in her gut. Miyako was sniffing the air before she quickly ran off in one direction leading to the train station to take a train to the capital of Fiore.

Her friends looked at one another before they followed Miyako to the train station so they can get to the capital faster. They boarded the train and sat down. Miyako was joined by three people, these ones were men who looked to be a bit older than Miyako.

She leaned her head on one of the men's shoulder while the other ran his fingers through her hair. She looked at the male and slightly smiled at him which earned a slight smile back. The other male wrapped his arm around the girl's shoulders and laid his head on hers as the train began pulling away from the station. The third male was holding one of her hands in his own and stroked the back with his thumb as he smiled at her.

The ride was quiet as no one knew what to say to the other, but they didn't need words to communicate; they understood each other after being in the same group for so long that it was impossible to tell what they were thinking when banded together like this.

Miyako sighed tiredly and closed her eyes to try and get what little sleep she could before they arrived in Crocus. Her two best friends, Michiko and the other blonde were talking to each other about what they missed when they were gone from their guild after so long.

"I miss Natsu and Gray. I hope Juvia keeps her grabby hands away from my man," Michiko growled out. She was very protective of her two mates, same as Miyako with her three mates as well. The other blonde was the only one who didn't have a mate yet, but she didn't seem to mind either way. She knows she'll find someone to love unconditionally with everything she has; her mind, her heart, her soul, her body. She wasn't too concerned about finding someone to love, but she hoped whoever they were, she prayed they were nice.