Epilogue

**4 Years Later**

Anna stands in the bathroom alone while Steve is downstairs with the twins. She waits nervously, not really sure which outcome she wants. That was a lie, she knew exactly what she wanted. She wanted to give Steve a child. He never once acted like the twins weren't his, and she knew he loved them as if they were. But she also knew he longed for a little one named Rogers. And she wanted more than anything to give him that.

Anna walks down the stairs wondering why it was so quiet. She finds little signs guiding her toward the back patio. On the patio, she finds Steve down on one knee and the twins on either side of him. One is wearing a shirt that says, 'Will You' and the other, 'Marry Me?' She brings her hands to her mouth as she kneels down in front of Steve and he opens a ring box displaying a diamond engagement ring, with diamonds all along the band and she throws her hands around his neck.

"Is that a yes?" He asks apprehensively as he hears her laugh.

She pulls back with a grin, nodding adamantly. "Of course, it is a yes." She lets him slide the ring on her left ring finger before she hugs him again. "This is the best day ever. Steve, I'm pregnant!"

He leans back, unsure of what he just heard. "Are you serious?"

She can see the excitement in his eyes. "Yes!"

He stands up and pulls her to him, wrapping his arms around her. "Oh Anna, I couldn't be happier."

They are interrupted by the twins running around them screaming and Anna laughs and looks at Steve. "Chaos Steve."

He kisses her, cradling her face in his hands. "I wouldn't have it any other way. I have another surprise. There is a box with a dress inside it on the dining room table, go upstairs and get changed."

"What about the twins?"

He kisses her nose as he smiles. "Don't worry, I have that covered. Go."

Anna closes the door to the bedroom and opens the box. Inside she finds a long white satin strapless dress with a lace overlay. When she comes down the stairs, she finds Happy watching a movie with the twins and Morgan who was almost a teenager in the family room. He looks up when she enters the room. "Wow! You look great!"

Morgan runs to her and hugs her tight. "You look beautiful, sis."

She does a little twirl as she sees Steve enter the living room with a smile. "You really do. The dress is okay? I had Nat help me with sizing and whatnot."

"It's perfect Steve. Where are we going?"

He only smirks as he kisses her cheek. "You'll find out soon enough." He leans down in front of the twins. "Now, you remember what we talked about? You listen to Happy, and don't stay up too late."

They sing in unison, "yes, Steve!" Anna and Steve had always been honest with the twins that he wasn't their father, at least not biologically. That he had died before they were born. Steve made the decision to have them call him Steve. If they grew up and decided to call him dad, then that would be their choice.

***

As Steve opens the door at the compound, Anna finds all their friends standing before them cheering with a big banner that said 'Congratulations'. She turns to Steve with a smile. "You did all this?"

Before he can answer she hears Tony answer for him. "Well, he had help."

She turns to Tony as he offers her and Steve some champagne. Anna and Steve only look at each other as Tony makes a toast. "Cheers!"

Anna doesn't take a drink as she waits for everyone to quiet back down. "I can't have any sadly." She has a big smile on her face as she hands it to Steve.

Pepper seems to understand first as she steps forward excitedly. "Really?"

Anna feels her face flush as she nods. "I'm pregnant. I just found out today. More cheers erupt as she laughs.

***

"Thank you so much, Steve. Tonight has been so great." She softly stroked his slightly overgrown hair. The sides were now peppered with gray hairs, and he grew out his beard. He looked almost like a completely different person. He was her Steve, the father to her twins, and she loved him so much more than she ever thought she could love anyone.

He held her close as they danced slowly. "I love you so much, Anna. I want to give you everything you desire."

She brings his ear down to her lips as she whispers, "right now, all I desire is you."

He moans softly at the thought as he brings his lips firmly against hers. He never stopped wanting her. He had everything he wanted, and he didn't miss being an Avenger anymore. He thought he would miss the fight, but he loved her so much. He would do anything for her. "I promise you can have me when we get home."

She leans into his ear again, "oh the things I want to do to you." She hears him moan again as he pulls away slightly.

"I think I should get you home, you're pregnant. You must be tired." He smirks at her as he bites his lip. "I almost forgot how much I loved those pregnancy hormones."

***

Steve silently guides Anna to their bedroom. He leaves her to get undressed as he checks on the twins. Both twins have bunk beds in their rooms, he finds Morgan and Sarah asleep in the girl's room and James is asleep in his room. Happy is even passed out on the lower bunk. Steve just laughs as he quietly closes the door.

He enters the bedroom he shares with Anna and finds her laying on the bed naked waiting for him. He quietly closes the door behind him as he quickly undresses himself. "Oh, Anna."

She leans up on her elbows and winks at him. She stands up and walks to him just as he lets his pants fall to the ground. She pushes him with his back against the bedroom door and kneels in front of him. He moans as she takes his already erect cock into her mouth. She puts her hands on his muscular thighs as she pleasures him. She runs her hands up his torso and back down as he groaned.

Steve couldn't take it anymore as he reached down to make Anna stand up. He grabbed her by her thighs and lifted her up and turned and pressed her against the bedroom door. She moans as he shoves his cock into her, thrusting her against the door while peppering her with kisses all along her neck. He doesn't stop until they both finish, him moaning in her ear as he does.

~~It's the end of the line~~