Chapter 21

Anna and Steve stand in front of the house Bucky had built. Anna's eyes got a little teary as she stood there noticing all the small details. Like the little white daisies in all of the window planters on the front of the house, the green front door, and all the white trim. It was beautiful and exactly what she would have pictured their house to look like. "How did he do all this without any of us knowing?" She turns and looks at Steve and he places his hands on her waist.

"I don't know."

"I'm sorry I put you on the spot in front of everyone, Steve. I should have talked to you first. I just went on impulse. You don't have to stay here with me if you don't want to."

Steve laughs, bringing his hands up to run his thumbs along her cheeks to wipe away a few tears. "Of course, I want to be here with you." He moves a hand behind her head, stroking her long hair before pulling her in for a kiss. "Come on, let's have a look around.

The house is beautiful inside. When you walk in the front door there are stairs directly in front of you. You look left and see a sitting room with a fireplace. Steve and Anna walk hand in hand as they slowly move through the house. On the mantle of the fireplace, they find photos; of Anna and Bucky, Bucky and Steve when they were younger, and family photos of Anna with the Starks. There were pictures of all the Avengers. Anna's heart felt like it was going to explode as her eyes grazed all of the photos. Behind the family room was a sitting area with a TV. The entire back of the house was floor-to-ceiling windows. Next to the sitting room was the kitchen, double ovens, a sink under the window, and a big fridge. And a small bathroom and laundry room off the side of the kitchen. Back at the front of the house to the right of the stairs is a dining room. She finds more daisies on the table. They make their way upstairs. They find two bedrooms with big closets and a full bathroom between the rooms. On the other side of the upstairs was the master suite. It was the only bedroom with furniture. There was a giant king-sized bed to the right. As Anna turns to the left, she feels her heart skip a beat as she finds a nook with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves and a giant overgrown chair in the middle with a small side table. She looks up and finds a skylight. He intended for this area to be for her. She puts her hand over her mouth as she starts to sob a little. She feels Steve softly rub her back, thankful he was here, she never would have been able to make it through the whole house alone. To the right of the bed, they find a giant walk-in closet and a master bathroom with two sinks and a huge tub that was separate from the shower.

Anna turns and faces Steve as they stand in the middle of the bedroom. "I know this might be a bit weird for you. It was built for Bucky and me, but what do you say? Will you live here with me?"

He pulls her to him firmly, wrapping his arms around her. "We can make it our own without removing him. I want to be here with you, there is nothing I want more, Anna."

She smirks at him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Let's start by christening the bed?" She didn't know if it was the pregnancy hormones or their newfound love, but she couldn't get enough of Steve and his body.

He holds her body firmly against his. "Yes ma'am." He wastes no time before his mouth is on hers. He can feel the passion and hunger exuding from her body and her touch as they quickly remove each other's clothes. He lifts her up, and she wraps her legs around him as she feels him inside her. He carries her to the bed and sits with her straddling him. He moans as she grinds urgently on him, her pleasure making her back arch and he kisses and nibbles on her nipples. He flips her onto the bed, never leaving her as he thrusts deep inside her. They both moan loudly as they finish together.

Anna lays there on the bed out of breath. "Fuck, Steve." She starts to laugh and turns to face him.

He looks at her with a smirk, his fingers trailing gently along her arm. "That bad, huh?"

"No! Of course not. I laughed because I uh... I once teased Bucky by saying I wonder if the sex was so good with all super soldiers."

Steve moves his body towards hers. "And? What's the verdict?"

"Wow, is all I can say." They are both laughing when they hear a knock on the door and Anna rushes to get dressed. "This is why we needed the house, privacy." She hesitates in the doorway for a moment and looks at Steve. "Also, you're loud. Which is super hot, but nobody else needs to hear."

As she starts making her way down the stairs, she hears Steve shout behind her. "I'm loud?!"

She answers the door out of breath, and she finds Natasha standing in front of her. It doesn't take her long to understand as she smirks, "Really? I thought you guys would at least wait until the sun went down."

"Shut up and get in here." Anna laughs as she hears Steve arrive behind her, still pulling his shirt down. "What's up, Nat?" Anna motions for her to sit down on a chair in the living room as she and Steve sit on the sofa.

"I just wanted to say how happy I am about the babies. How happy I am about you being happy." She motions to Steve. "Both of you. Bucky would want you both to be happy."

"Thank you, Nat. And I'm glad you're happy about the babies because I wanted to know if you wanted to be the godmother."

Natasha stands up and Anna meets her with a hug. "Nothing would make me happier, Anna."