[Dreamon x George] Sinful

Start from the beginning

   Chills went up George's spine as a dark clawed hand pressed against the screen from the inside of the monitor, then it pushed against the glass making it crack even more.

   George started panicing, he looked over the side of his bed to fine that the green liquid had started pooling around his bed and covering the floor, trapping him from running away, since he didn't think that touching the stuff would be a good idea. George breathed heavily in fear, unsure of what to do or how to stop it.

   The dark handed creature from the monitor pushed one more time then was able to 'glitch' it's hand through the glass.
   Next it pushed it's head through and then it's other arm. As it climbed it's way out of the screen onto George's desk, like it was from some kind of horror movie. George stared in shock and terror at what was happening.

   On it's face was a dirty white mask with a smile on it. It looked right at George on his bed and tilted it's head way too far to the side for it be human.
   The creature stepped down from the desk with one leg into the green liquid, then stepped down with the other leg, as it moved forward, a long slim tail followed his body and swayed in delight at the sight of the human.

   The demon looked at George with interest and delight, as if the creature already knew George personally.
   The cracked screen of the monitor flashed for a second before words appeared on it.

   "Hello Gogy."
   "I've waited so long to meet you."

   George took a second to process the words, he tried to calm down, but was ultimately terrified of the creature at the foot of his bed.
    The creature took a step forward, getting closer to George's bed until it put it's hand on the end of the mattress.

   "Wait-" George shuffled as far back as he could to get away from the creature. The demon however didn't listen, it put it's hands on the sheets and crawled up onto his bed. The green liquid sliding off his feet as he steps out of it and crawls closer to the human.

   "Don't be scared of me." The screen flashed with words.

   "W-ait-" George tensed up even more as the demon rolled over onto the soft sheets, resting on George's bed with his tail happily swishing back and forthagainst the mattress. That wasn't what George was expecting... The creature had never felt comfort such as George's bed, his world was not so kind to have soft fabrics and warm bodies to cuddle.
   The screen flashed with words again as the creature looked up at George while laying comfortably on the other side of George's bed.

   "It's soft."

   Interacting with humans was a new concept for the demon. So he wasn't the best at it.
   George wasn't sure if the creature could be trusted, it trapped him in his own bed and wrecked his computer and monitor, but it hadn't tried to hurt him at least.

   Though, perhaps he spoke too soon as the demon rolled back to his hands and knees and very quickly crawled over to George's side. It was so fast that he almost looked like he teleported or 'lagged' to him. His tail swayed like a snake behind him as he moved.

   "You smell so sweet."

   George jumped back from him, the creature grabbed him by the fabric of his hoddy before he fell out of bed into the glowing green liquid.
   The creature pulled George back up onto the bed and crawled onto George in a protective way, not wanting his human to fall into the green liquid.
   "What is that stuff?" George almost squeeked out.

   "I need it here." The monitor flashed again, "I need it to be here... To see you."

   The demon lightly touched George's warm cheek. His warm skin fascinated the demon very much. George looked up at the demon, equally as fascinated, while also being confused to why the creature was tormenting him specifically.
   "What are you?" George asked nervously. The screen of George's monitor flashed again.