Chapter 35 | All Good Things Must End

Chapter Thirty Five: All Good Things Must End

Jasmine

Today was Monday, and it has been two weeks since Daniel and I's romantic night together. I could not help the smile that was glued to my face every day. Whenever I thought about Daniel I got all warm and fussy on the inside. I was in love with him, and there was no denying that.

Today I was hanging out with Mackenzie this afternoon, and later tonight I had forced plans with Deangelo, he said he wanted to go out for dinner, with a movie following shortly behind. After that one weekend I had with Daniel I really didn't want to be around Deangelo at all, but I knew that I needed to not be suspicious, and I went with the "date night" he planned. I was excited to see Mackenzie, we've been texting back and forth every day, but I haven't seen her since I invited her over that day to apologize for ghosting her. I had sent an invite to Tori and Angie also inviting them to come hang out with me and Mackenzie. I wasn't sure if they would come, but I wouldn't blame them if I didn't.

I missed my girls, I missed our late night movie night sessions, filled with lots of juicy gossip, and greasy food. I heard from Daniel that Tori and Angie were doing well, Angie and Noah actually had a little fling going on for the last few months. When Daniel shared that with me my mouth completely dropped, because Noah was a man hoe. Every woman that he came in contact with that he found attractive he wanted to sleep with. That one movie night Daniel and I had with Noah and Mackenzie, Noah revealed that he had slept with at least fifty different women. I refused to believe that he was capable of sleeping with that many people, and he announced that he has been sleeping around since he was fifteen years old.

I commented by telling him he should be ashamed of himself, and his response was. "There are almost four billion women in the world, and I have only slept with fifty, but I'm still classified as a man hoe?" Noah was a character, but he was also a great friend to Daniel. He actually dropped Daniel over at my house and picked him up that following Sunday afternoon so if Deangelo became suspicious he wouldn't see Daniel's car in the driveway. It was refreshing to hear that Noah was becoming more mature with his relationships with women, and I was hoping that he actually took Angie seriously, because we would all kick his ass if he didn't.

It was eleven in the morning currently, and I was supposed to be meeting Mackenzie and hopefully Tori and Angie at twelve thirty, the invite was to Tina's. I had been craving Tina's since Saturday night when Daniel bought us tacos for dinner. Unfortunately by the time we finished our exciting evening the tacos were terrible. I had hoped that Tori and Angie showed up, so we could all catch up and I could fill them all in on my little secret relationship with Daniel. I knew they were all going to lose their shit, and I couldn't wait to see the look on their faces.

I threw the covers from over my body, and stood to my feet. I did a long obnoxious stretch before I headed into the bathroom to get ready.

****

It was now twelve forty five, and Mackenzie was the only one who had showed up. I was trying not to show that I was upset that Tori and Angie did not come, because I did not want Mackenzie to think I wasn't happy that she came, but I was hoping would show up, so we could all catch up.

"I don't think they're coming Jasmine," Mackenzie stated sitting her phone down on the table. "I'm starving and I don't think I can any longer to eat. I skipped breakfast for this." We were greeted as soon as we stepped foot into Tina's but we advised our waitress who was very nice, that we wanted to wait until everyone arrived before we ordered, our food. I hated eating in front of people who didn't have their food yet, but I also didn't want my food to get cold while I waited for the other meals to get brought out.