Ch.12 For What He Lacks

Start from the beginning

Climbing to his feet, Takemichi dusts himself off.

"Well, speak of the devil."

Following my gaze, Takemichi spots Draken walking down the street in the opposite direction from us.

"Well, we'll never know unless we try."

"...You're stupid."

Running after him, I follow the idiot blond.

"Hey, Draken!"

He stops and looks behind him.

"Hey guys. What's up?"

"I've been thinking-"

"Run now, Draken."

"Shh, you! Anyway, since Toman is going against Moebius it could get very dangerous. So, I was thinking I could be your bodyguard."

"My bodyguard? No way."

Takemichi bows his head.

"Thank you! ...Wait, what?"

"Why would I need something as annoying as a bodyguard? What use would you be, anyway?"

"Damn."

"You don't have to say it like that..."

Facing forward, Draken goes on with his day.

"Told you."

"Well...I guess we'll have to follow him."

"I'm not stalking that dude."

"Come on."

I sigh as I'm forced to follow the moron's lead.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

It's been some time since we've begun tracking Draken. Eventually we end up at some small restaurant called "Enjoy Restaurant". I know, they couldn't think of something better to call it?

Anyway, it's here he met up with Mikey. They sat at a booth by the window while we secretly took one hidden from their view. Mikey ordered and the two just talked. Takemichi and I ordered some water as well. After some time...

"What the hell, man?!"

We take a peak their way. Are they fighting?

"Someone's gonna pay for this!" Mikey complains to the waiter. "There's no flag!"

...What?

As if he was a little kid, Mikey pouts, making him even cuter than he was when he was sleeping.

"I only get excited over the kid's meal when there's a flag!"

"I'm terribly sorry. I'll get one for-"

"Here you go, Mikey. Your flag."

Draken pulls out a small flag from seemingly nowhere. Placing it in his food, Mikey gets all excited.

 Placing it in his food, Mikey gets all excited