The other Kijin nod to that statement.

Rimuru: Uh-huh...

Lizardmen Chief: I see...That is a fair point, but there is one thing I must ask.

Y/n: Yes?

Lizardmen Chief: What will be done with the Orcs? You said that you don't intend to charge them with any crimes, does that mean that you two intend to accept all of their survivors?

Y/n: While it is true that even with their numbers down, they still number at around 150.000, so rather we came up with an idea that could work, but only with your co-operation.

Lizardmen Chief: Co-operation?

Lizardwoman: Meaning what exactly?

Y/n: The lizardmen will share clean water along with fish, the Goblins will offer places to live and the Orcs will contribute labor. To put it simply, all of the races in the Great Forest of Jura will form an alliance and to build a mutually cooperative relationship. What we want is to create a nation where all of the races in the forest can co-exist with eachother.

Geld's servant: A-And you're saying that we can take part in this alliance?

Rimuru: Well, you have nowhere to go, right? We give you food and you do some work for us. Just so you know, we don't tolerate slackers.

The Orcs quickly get on their knees and bow.

Orcs: Yes, sirs!

Geld's servant: Of course! Of course we will! We will devote our lives to it!

Me and Rimuru nod as the Lizardmen's Chief nods along with us.

Y/n: There is no problems with that, right Treyni-san?

Treyni: Of course. The Treants under my protection will share the bounty of the forest as well. I believe we can alliviate the Orcs' hunger for some time.

All of the Orcs shed tears of happiness at her words.

Treyni then rose from her seat.

Treyni: Then...As a caretaker of the forest. I, Treyni hereby pledge to acknowledged Y/n as the Sin Archbishop of the Great Forest of Jura and Rimuru as the chancellor of the Great Forest of Jura.

Rimuru: Chancellor?!

It's kinda funny that she just proclaimed me as the Sin Archbishop of something that isn't the Witchcult...I know that the organization of the Witchcult has no meaning in this world,  but it is still rather funny how she decided to disregard the other title.

Treyni: And declare the Jura Forest Alliance to be under Y/n and Rimuru.

She then kneels, and right after her everyone else kneels.

Rimuru: Er....uh...huh...

Rimuru looked like a bumbling mess.

Y/n: Naturally we'll do it. Since this is how it's going to be then we're counting on all of you.

Everyone: Yes, sirs!

Rimuru then started to somewhat loudly whisper something to you.

Rimuru: How are you so okay with this?!

But instead of responding you simply closed your eyes and gave Rimuru a smile while you shrugged.

-------------------------------------

You along with Rimuru were walking along the hallway of the cave you were meeting in.

Rimuru: Geez, it's a good thing you took charge there, I don't think I could have convinced them like you did...