Chapter Nineteen- Alone

Start from the beginning

"Damn! I'm going to pull over so I don't crash. This is a lot of information to process."

"Difficult for you to process bitch please I fucking experienced it"

"Calm the fuck down! Your not the whole one with shit going on. I don't have to be here but I decided to come because am a nice guy, okay?" I stayed silent

"Now, where do you want to go?" he asked.

"Wherever I can be happy" I shrugged.

"Arcade?"

"What's an arcade?"

"You'll see"

MARIO LOPEZ

When Aria told me about her abuse from her stepfather it took everything in me not to ask his name. I wanted to kill him and make him suffer a very slow death. I wish I could take her pain away.

I wish the mafia didn't exist. My life would be easier and hers too. The mafia life means you have a target on your back constantly.

I wish I could be myself but my father taught me the hard way that you cannot stand out unless it's for people fearing you.

I don't want people to fear me but rather just love me. I want to love someone again. I want my baby back.

Mario ⬆

Mario ⬆

FLASHBACK

My 'best friend' and I were sitting on my bed watching tv and scrolling through the channels. We ended up watching up this series called Shameless. We mutually decided to keep watching it. All of sudden two gay characters came on screen and began making out. All of a sudden my friend and I looked at each other. He leaned in for a kiss and I moved in closer to him and jumped on top of him. We took off each other's clothes.

Just as we were about to get anywhere. My father walked in and I threw myself off of Akio. I glanced over at him. He looked at my father with pure fear in his eyes.

I looked up at my father. I could see the anger erupting inside of him. He just left.

Soon after he came back with some of his men, and they grabbed Akio and cuffed him. I tried getting to him but some more of my dad's men tackled me down and restrained me. I kept screaming and crying and struggling against their force against me. There was nothing for me to do except see the man I love to be taken away from me. Once I couldn't see Akio anymore, the men released their grip on me. My father locked me in my room.

 My father locked me in my room