Chapter Nineteen- Alone

Beginne am Anfang

Aria: 

I saw them beating up this guy

Mario: 

Derek? 

Aria: 

Yes, how did you know?

Mario:

My father seems quite pissed off with him.

Aria: 

Oh

Mario: 

You alright?

Aria: 

Not really

Mario:

Need a ride?

Aria: 

Yes, please

Mario: 

Be ready in 10 minutes. I'll wait outside in my car. 

It's the blue Lamborghini

Aria: Holyshit

Now it's time to sneak out. Gabriel and Matteo hopefully will be alright to sneak past but the guards in the gate maybe not so much. 

I decided to walk downstairs quietly and find Gabriel alone sitting on the couch. They notice me "Hey, Matteo is out by the way I am here if you need me or want to talk."

I replied bluntly with no tone in my voice "I want to go for a walk"

"Okay, I won't tell if the brothers if you don't. I could say to the guards we are going out for ice cream." They walk out with me and the guards don't even question it. Once the guards are out of sight Gabriel heads in the opposite direction from me. 

I kept walking until I saw Mario driving and I wave him down. He pulls up smoothly.

 He pulls up smoothly

I quickly get in and he drives off. 

"Wanna talk about it?" he asks me.

"Nope"

"So, what do you wanna talk about?"

"Okay, fine! I saw my brothers almost kill someone in front of my eyes. They looked just like my stepfather who used to beat me"

"Wait what? your stepfather used to beat you?"

"Yes, now keep up! So basically now everything is awkward and I tried to run away but Alessandro fucking got one of his men to sedate me"