The Dark War - Chapter 3

In the city of Sakana Arimasen, buildings were falling faster than the titanic, and the sounds of pain filled the air.An army of clones ran amock, killing and destroying everything in their path. Interestingly enough though, each clone resembled the same man. Each clone wore black plated armour, with a purple glow. And each clone, held the same glistening sword, attacking anyone, and anything in their path. Samayla began to comment on the horrid scene "Well, this looks like a pretty sight". Jackson gave out a short laugh."Based on your sarcasm, I'd assume your stating the obvious" Jackson replied. Samayla didn't reply back. She was focused on the group of clones. "Should we try to kill a few?" Jackson asked, "theres a chance we can stop them". "Why not" replied Samayla, "not like we have anything better to do". The two teens began to flank the army of clones, but, they noticed something strange as they struck each clone with a fatal blow. The clones simply evaporated into purple smoke, vanishing into the sky. Amidst the chaos, they noticed that one of the clones simply stood in one spot, eyes closed, channeling some sort of spell. "Hey, Samayla" Jackson whispered "Lets take out that clone, he seems to be distracted". Samayla nodded, and ran up to the stationary clone; giving a huge swing at his side. The clone did not react. However, the concentration for what he was channeling, was now broken. And, all the other clones began to evaporate into purple smoke. However, this clone remained. "Congratulations" said the clone, "You managed to get rid of my army of clones". "You mean, you're not a clone?" said Samayla. "Not at all” The man responded. “But, enough about that. I don't think we've met". Both Jackson and Samayla began to stand defensively as the man continued to speak, "My name is Farlandelus, and I wish to rid this world of all the parasites who harm the ones I love". "What kind of parasites?" Jackson asked uneasily. "Young man, I have no time to answer questions." Farlandelus began, "However, I'm impressed. Its rare for humans to exhibit magical capabilities, considering only a few blood lines contain that power". Farlandelus paused for a moment, and began to speak again. "My time is short right now, I have business to attend to". Farlandelus then disappeared in an explosion of smoke as the two teens watched with suspicion. Samayla started to speak with unease "I don't trust that man". "Theres no doubt he's a threat" replied Jackson. "HEY, YOU TWO!!!" two men dressed in military uniform were running towards both Samayla and Jackson. Within moments, the two men were standing toe to toe with the teens, inspecting them with peircing eyes. The man started speaking "You two, come with us. We need to take you two." the man paused, egging his partner to speak. "Right..." The other man began "Unfortunately what you guys have seen here is forbidden to public eyes, we’re going to have to wipe your memory". "We need to get out of here, it seems they don't know we already use and know about magic" Samayla quickly whispered to Jackson. "Quiet" shouted one of the men, "You two are coming with us". Both men pulled out guns from their pockets, and the shot the two teens in their left arm. However, the outcome was not pain. Within moments, drowsiness gripped the two teens and everything faded to black.