Chapter 20

****PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!****
**Recap**
we parked the car and saw something towards the place where all our stuff was we walked closer and we couldn't believe it... everything was.....

**Emily POV**
... Burned our tents, our foods, every thing was destroyed! Charlene!! Oh my gosh that girl will stop at nothing! "Holy goodness gracious what in the world happened here?" Said Danny running into the rubble "...Charlene......" Shane said with pain dripping from his words "shane...-" I was saying "it's- okay em..." He said still pained "that little- ugh okay we have to involve the police." Said Jason "But we can't"said Caleb "why not?!" Said Jason "yea I agree with Jason, that little bi- bitter sour worm... Is not sane and we can't live in fear of her any more! I say call the police and lock up the crazy bitter sour worm!" I said "I just have this feeling that if we do then something bad is going to happen." Caleb said sounding worried "I have a feeling that if we don't do something then a lot of worse stuff is going to happen, now I am the oldest I say what we do and don't do, okay?!" Jason said in a demanding voice "start picking up the rubble and whatever you can salvage put in the car whatever is beyond help, throw away." He continued "yes sir" Danny said in a mock voice, Jason rolled his eyes, I've never seen him like this... Ever. "Your making a mistake" muttered Caleb walking by Jason "just- do what your told Caleb."

Finally we got done with everything, well nothing actually, the only thing that was not completely destroyed was my sleeping bag, but everything else was gone the tents that we shared with our parents... The food we bought, the radio, and a lot of other things, thankfully we kept the hat so it was okay.

We started to drive away after what seemed like an eternity of silence we finally got back into town, we passed that coffee place again and it was the only one with the lights on, THE GUY IS THERE AGAIN?! what does he work there or something? It is like 11:00 at night "Jason, can you drop me off here please?" I asked staring out the window "leave you in the dark streets at night, yeah right!" He said sarcastically "Jason just trust me! I can fight for myself, plus I have pepper spray, and I am a fast runner, can you just please drop me off, I know how to get back home." I pressed him "ugh fine whatever just don't get home to late and keep your phone on, I'm to frustrated and tired to argue." He said "yes! Thanks jase love you!!" I hopped out of the car and it drove away.

I ran to the coffee shop and there he was, sitting inside sipping what appears to be very cold coffee, "hi," I shyly said he jumped when he heard my voice, I guess he didn't hear me come in, "sorry I didn't mean to scare you..." I said a bit embarrassed "oh no it's probably for the best, if you hadn't I would have drifted far into la la land to the point of no return!" He said turning around... Holy.goodness. He was gorgeous he was absolutely stunning! His eyes, his smile, his hair, his body, his humor, his face! Oh my goodness he was beautiful, my eyes widened as did his. Whoa was he having the same reaction?!? We both snapped out of it at the same time and I blushed while he laughed, "hi, I'm Kyle" he said reaching out his hand I gladly shook it and said "I'm Emily" "nice to meet you Emily, so what is a pretty girl like you doing out in the town by herself in a coffee house?" He said pulling out a chair at a table for me, as I sat down he pushed it back in and sat at the other end of the table. "Well I could ask you the same" I replied with a smile "well miss Emily I would be happy to answer, my parents own this place, so it's my job to close after they leave, but sometimes I like to just sip the coffee and look at the empty streets, it's relaxing... Your turn" he said smiling, could he be more perfect?? "Well umm I have actually driven by this place a couple times and well I see you here all the time and I just wondered why you were always here... But your parents owning the place answers it," I sheepishly said "ohh so your stalking me?" He smirked "no, I'm just a very nosy person that's all.." I replied confidently. He smiled and it made me melt!!

"Okay let me close up the place and I'll give you a ride a home," he said "okay" I replied, now I know stranger danger right, you just met the guy, don't get in a car with him blah blah blah, yea I know, but there is something about him that makes me trust him and it's not his leather jacket even though that makes him look really hot and a bit mysterious, I think it has something to do with his eyes and smile, they seem so sincere and trust worthy...

He closed up the coffee place and we walked to his car, and old truck, it totally fits his personality mysterious and cool, (I know, I'm weird live with it) "so Kyle what's your last name?" I asked bluntly as he started up the car "Bekken, and yours?" "Willows" "cool, so willows where do you live?" He asked "make two left turns then a right one go straight until you see 'the village' it's my neighborhood I'm the second house from the right" I said "two lefts, one right, the village, second from the right. Got it." He smiled and so did I "so are you knew in town?" I asked "you should know since you are my stalker" he smirked "no I'm not! Now spit it out" I replied starting to laugh "fine, I moved here last month, my parents have been here a bit longer though, I was living with my grandmother back in Arizona." He said "so did your parents make you move here?" I asked "well I kind of had to, my grandmother passed away, so I had to move here." He said "oh Kyle I'm sorry I had no idea.." I said regretting my nosiness "it's fine willows, she was old and she is happy now, plus I get to start a new leaf now going to a new school-" he said cut off by me "Middleton high?" I asked hopeful "-yea, wow you really are my stalker!" He laughed "no- it's just- that's the one I go to..." I smiled "oh what grade?" He asked pulling into my neighborhood "10th sophomore," I said "cool me too, so are your parents home?" He asked pulling into my house "actually my parents- died- a year ago" I said a bit chocked up "oh I'm sorry-" he was saying "it's fine, at home it's just me and my brothers, I have 4, all older, even my twin" I said "wow! That's gotta be tough..." He said "oh you have no idea..." I said widening my eyes and looking at my front door which is now open with all of my brothers walking out.

"Oh no" I said Danny poked the window and I rolled it down "Emily who is this?! Who are you?!? Who is this?!" Danny said looking at me then at Kyle then back at me "don't worry Danny, this is Kyle, he's a friend" I said trying to calm down my brother "since when do you have friends?" He said earning a punch from me "Kyle thanks for the ride, and I look forward to seeing you at school, bye." I said hopping out of the car and into my brothers swarm "bye willows" he said backing out of my drive way I waved at him and he waved back and drove away...

I walked in only to be bombarded with questions, but I couldn't care less I was to deep in 'la la land'

================================================================

Hey y'all sorry for the long wait but here it is!!! And I added that boy I promised!!!!!!

So I wanted to do something different, I want y'all to comment questions for any characters you want and 'they' will answer!!

But I won't update until I get at least 10 comments and questions :) well I might but I still want lots of comments!!

Love y'all 😘😘😘