Y/n are you okay?...

You sighed not knowing that Hizashi was right behind you "hey y/n are you okay?.." you jumped and punched him. "Ow y/n what was that for!?" " OMGOSH HIZASHI IM SO SORRY YOU SCARED ME!" You said while bowing apologizing "ah it's fine!" He smiled you looked up and seen his nose bleeding " omgosh!" Here you got a tissue and whipped away the blood "there! I apologize again!" Nah it's fine" while you both trying to back up.
He tripped on his untied shoe lace and fell on top of you "ahh-" "ouch..." you said while trying to get up.
But at that moment Aizawa walked in "hey Hizashi did you see any of my pa-" he paused "oh~ did I walk in on something~" he said while smiling you and Hizashi looked confused but then it hit you you both got up and said "NO! It's not what it looks like!" Aizawa smiled again and said "sure~"

Hizashi just walked out saying "the bells gonna ring in a few seconds see ya" "Bye" RINGGGGGGG "well ima go " you said while trying to smile "bye." Said Aizawa

At your dorm.

You sighed and sat on your couch "why did I have to punch him...?" Sigh "it's my fault..." you got up and headed to you bathroom you opened on of the shelves and got out a blade you looked at it and just sighed "I hate life..." you cut yourself for over 10 minutes you washed up and went for a walk you seen aizawa and Hizashi you used your quirk so you could avoid making eye contact (your quirk is that you can make yourself look and sound like any object or person by just seeing it) but you didn't do it fast enough and they seen you and Hizashi said "y/n! Over here!" You paused and just starting running! They looked at each other and started running after you!

They guys sorry if this was a touchy subject cuz I know how it feels  I also self harm and it's not fun...