Late

Your alarm went off and you just pressed snooze and ignored the fact that you where late for the 4th time this week.

30-40 minutes pass by and your alarm went off again and once more you pressed snooze
10 minutes passed and you heard a loud *BANG BANG BANG* on your door you jumped up and put on a shirt (you sleep in a bra and some shorts) and you open the door and to your surprise it's Aizawa "oh... hey shōta" rubbing your eyes and then it hit you. " OMGOSH IM SO SORR-" he cut you off and just said "go get ready." You paused for a moment " NOW" he yelled he didn't seem pleased at all "yes sir!" You said running to your bathroom.

10-15 minutes later

"Done?" He said with a angry expression "y-yes" you smiled nervously "then let's go."you nodded and went to his car "uhhh I can just wal-" once more he cut you off "no." He said and pulled you in without hesitation.
You could just feel the awkwardness in the air from all the silence not one of you talked the whole way there
"Now go!" You ran into the school and apologized a million times to shōta
"Yeah yeah just don't do it ag- what am I saying obviously your gonna do it again" he sighed while going to get another cup of coffee

Hizashi walked in and seen you and pointed two finger guns and said "heyyyy y/n!" You replied with "hey." Hizashi kinda looked worried but shrugged it off as he thought you just didn't get enough sleep.
Iida ran in saying " PLEASE COME QUICK DEKU AND BAKUGO ARE FIGHTING" Shōta sighed and said "again...?" Iida lead him to where they where fighting

You sipped your coffee and looked at Hizashi just standing there looking at you

Hizashi pov:
What's wrong with y/n? She isn't acting like her self at all... maybe they didn't get enough sleep... or.. no that can't be it.. right? Ah who am I kidding of course it's not. They would never I'm just worrying to much

Y/n pov
Why is he staring at me...?

"Hizashi?..." you said softly "Hizashi" you said a bit louder " Hizashi!" You said loud enough to snap him out
"Are you okay Hizashi? You where staring" you chuckled.
"sorry!" He said with a nervous smile "nah it's fine!" You smiled and just left the room " see yea!" Said Hizashi "yup."

Hizashi and shōta discussed why y/n was being so gloom lately and why they where ... Just a mess "there dorm (teacher dorm) is so messy.." said shōta with a sigh "and they didn't even say 'heyy!' At me this morning." Said Hizashi "maybe they didn't get enough sleep?" Said Hizashi again. "Nope she got enough sleep." Said shōta with a quick grin " then what's wrong with them? They don't act like them self's. And I'm getting worried" Hizashi said with a worried expression "oh cheer up" shōta said " maybe there just not in the mood to smile?"
"Y-Yeah..." Hizashi said hesitating

Hey! Thx for reading it to this far I hope you enjoy I'll be updating it soon!