Part Seven - Jesus!

been so long since i last updated this story i forget everything that happened, and i don't care to read my story :D anyway this chapter might be a little fucky, but <33 only one more part to write after this and then it's over...

There were big gaping holes all over the purple sky. Zucchini watched it unfold in absolute horror as Mr. Joe Biden watched her tits bounce. "Mr. Biden, what is happening?" She shrieks. "Huh?" Mr. Biden looked up and gasped. "Zucchini, my love, we must escape from here! We must go away and not return!" He exclaimed, grabbing her 18+ year old soft hands. "Oh, Mr. Biden! But where would we go?!" She asked, fear coloring her voice. "I don't know, but all I know is we cannot remain here!" He responded, grabbing her and tossing her over his shoulder before beginning to run like Sonic. As they ran, a loud roar suddenly erupted from the holes, and harmless light beamed out of them. Mr. Biden tripped over a vine, oh shit, and he fell, dropping Zucchini as he did. She bounced on the ground for a second then landed flat on her back a few feet away. "Ouch!" She cried out, hurrying to get back on her feet. She rushed over to Mr. Biden. "Mr. Biden, Mr. Biden! Are you alright, Master?!" She shrieked. He nodded and quickly rose from the rosebush he had landed on. "I am fine, nothing hurts except for the thorns in my dick. But we can worry about those later! Come on my angel kitten, we must move!" He grabbed her small delicate wrist and started running again, pulling her along.

They soon reached the main road and began running down. On the sidewalk there were people in groups, running in different directions, screaming, some standing still and gawking in horror at the gaping holes in the sky. "What is happening?!" "What are these holes?!" "Why do they gape so?!" were common questions among the screams. Some tried to run to Mr. Biden and ask him, but he shoved them down onto the road and continued running with his VAG.

The roaring soon stopped, though the light still beamed down. The only sounds now were the sounds of footsteps on pavement, and the heavy breathing from Mr. Biden and Zucchini as they exert themselves. "Mr. Biden (pant) where (pant) will we (pant) go?! (pant)" Zucchini panted out. Mr. Biden yelled, "I know a place to hide, don't worry!" But then suddenly, the world started to twist and turn. Mr. Biden and Zucchini froze in confusion as they suddenly were on a field, facing a beam of light. "Mr. Biden...?" Zucchini whispered, and his grip on her fragile wrist tightened. He quietly shushed her, terrified. Zucchini went quiet, anxiously watching her master's face. And then...

"Joe Biden... it's time...!"

A loud voice bellowed. Mr. Biden's eyes widened in shock. Zucchini whined anxiously. "No.. it... it can't be...! I... I refuse to... believe this!" He exclaimed quietly.

"Oh Biden, you silly mortal... believe it. I have returned and am ready to love all... except for two things... VAGS AND FAGS!"

Mr. Biden stepped in front of Zucchini and threw his arms out into a T. Confused, Zucchini peeked around him. What she saw made her gasp in utter shock and disbelief. The beam of light started taking shape, and soon became a solid form. Her eyes widened as suddenly...

A wild Jesus Christ appeared!