𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

❝𝐢 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨❞

summary

IN A WORLD where the Evil Queen never cast her curse and the characters of the fairy tales we know continue to live their lives in the Enchanted Forest, lays the story of Delilah Charming. Born just a year after Emma, Delilah never felt like she belonged in a castle. The life of a royal never had adventure, all she saw were balls and gowns. She loves her family, more than anything, but the life of a princess just isn't what she wants.

Then she meets someone who she's only ever heard of in whispers of stories of a man hell-bent on revenge, Captain Hook. When he appears at a ball her parents were holding, Delilah takes the opportunity to do the one thing she's always wanted to do.

Have an adventure.

cast

Lily James Delilah Charming

Colin O'Donoghue      Captain Killian 'Hook' Jones

Colin O'Donoghue Captain Killian 'Hook' Jones

Colin O'Donoghue      Captain Killian 'Hook' Jones

OUAT cast OUAT characters

disclaimer

i. I do not own any of the OUAT characters, only Delilah and the storyline of this book.

ii. This book will contain some foul language and fighting scenes. If you are uncomfortable with any of it, I suggest you find another book.

iii. This book is a stand-alone fan fiction and does NOT follow any storyline from the show. This is my own plot, so please, do not steal it.