“Don’t pin the shelter part on me, you chose to leave me here.”

“And yet, before that, you said you wouldn’t stay without me.”

“That still doesn’t excuse the fact that you should be distrusting me. Only I get to distrust you because of what you did.” Jungkook gets closer to him and you sit up in case it gets too far.

“I never said you couldn’t lose trust in me. Go for it.” He shrugs and goes back to your phone which you let him borrow.

“You know, it’s unfair that you didn’t remember her and you didn’t trust her, but now that you do remember her, you trust her now despite the fact that she left you alone in that hospital. How does that make any sense?”

Namjoon tosses your phone on the counter aggressively and stands, getting in Jungkook’s face.

You hold your hand against Hoseok’s chest, who is ready to break up the fight.

“The only difference between you and her, is that she didn’t mean to leave me in that hospital and tried to keep me safe whilst she stayed. Meanwhile, you took everything I did for you as a threat, and you didn’t bother to try and keep me safe.” Namjoon laces his words with poison and watches as Jungkook’s eyes begin to water, watching Namjoon walk away to the backyard.

Yoongi stares at you and you keep your lip between your teeth, unsure of what move to make next.

If you go to Namjoon, Jungkook will begin to think you only care for him. If you go to Jungkook, Namjoon will begin to think you agree with Jungkook’s words.

Hoseok walks up to Jungkook and Yoongi walks to you, giving you a soft peck on your forehead.

“We got it.” He walks outside where Namjoon is sitting on a bench, his head in his hands.

“Hm.” Yoongi catches his attention, his head lifting from his hands.

“You two were inseparable when we met you. What happened?” Yoongi takes his spot on the swinging bench and Namjoon sighs.

“His persistence for getting out of that shelter..”

“Well, I don’t think anyone would want to stay for long.”

“Obviously not. But it was just, everyday. ‘When are we leaving again? Do you think they’ll keep us? What about Noona? Will Noona keep us?’ He kept asking things I had no answers to, and when he got approved, I obviously didn’t know what would come next. I didn’t want to leave him, but I knew one day he wouldn’t wait for me any longer.” He sighs again and leans back, staring at the sky now turning dark.

“I knew what they would have done to him had I not been there to take care of him.”

“What do you mean?”

Namjoon rolls his eyes.

“He’s young, innocent, attractive, and a bunny hybrid. That should speak for itself.” He crosses his arms and Yoongi looks through the window to see Hoseok talking to Jungkook.

“I don’t trust him because I hadn’t been in a mental state like that in so long, and he’s the last person that I thought would put me in that space again. Noon- (Y/N)!!” He shouts exasperatedly and you burst through the door, startling everyone.

“Are you okay?!”

“I-I’m fine, sorry. I was correcting myself and I got upset.” He rubs his neck and you take a deep breath, walking back inside.

“I was going to say, that (Y/n) had a different reaction because when we were younger, I would get scared and she would distract me from it. I began to..trust her again because she’s someone who took care of me and earned my respect. Of course, regardless if I remembered her or not, I don’t agree with a few things she’s said to me or done, but she’s proving to me I can trust her. And the more time I spend with her, the more she reminds me of her younger self.”